CHAPTER 19 - Old Friends Reunion

Arthit POV

After what happened at P'Kong's house, we finally made it to the office. Just a picture of him looking like an angel with the suit that I choose for him, made me blushed all over the way to the office.

His presence meant something to my life.

P'Kong's car parked nicely on his private parking in the basement.

"Arthit, do I need to accompany you to your department, or—" I cut off his sentence before he finished it, "No need to accompany me, phi. I don't want to be a bother." I said.

Actually, I do want him to drop me at my cubicle but, I knew he had other works to do and I fully understand it.

"You will never be a bother, Thit." He looked at me.

I smiled and said, "and I understand you have tons of work to do, phi. Your phone's notification never lies." I chuckled at the end of my statement.

"Oh, what an understanding wife I had here." He ruffled my hair. I couldn't help to hold my lips from smiling wider. His sentences always made me happy and content.

"I guess I'm taking my leave now na phi. Khun Jay will be really mad if he knew one of his employees is late." I pouted a little bit remembered how mad Khun Jay was when I arrived late.

"He will never be mad at you, Thit. Your future husband has the entire company, after all." He said proudly (like he should) and I just rolled my eyes as an answer. "Well, have a nice day, kitten. If something happened, I'm just one call away." He continued his sentence with his smile.

"Of course, Phi. Have a nice day too. Don't forget to miss me." I winked at my last sentence, with a slightly blushed on my cheek. I thought I would be the one who miss him. I just already felt comfortable around him.

***

I was walking to my cubicle when I felt someone tapped my shoulder from behind. I jumped for a second but became more relax when I knew who is it.

"Knott, don't scare me," I said to the one who tapped my shoulder earlier.

"Oho, you become more sensitive, aren't you?" Knott laughed a bit and continue his sentence, "By the way, my beloved best friend, I want to invite you to a serious meeting tonight."

I continued my walk to the cubicle while listening to whatever-Knott-said-seriously,

"And what is that serious meeting, my beloved best friend? Is it about the drugs order or something like that?" I answered with the same serious and dramatic voice. It was a joke after all.

"Damn, Arthit! This is serious! My Tew said he wants us to meet his friends tonight, at Bright's club. He said his two best friends who were living abroad all this time are finally staying here." He said to me.

Well, the first time I saw P'Tew's best friends was at their wedding. I just knew P' Oak, P'Wad, P'Prea, P'Maprang, and P'May and I had no idea if he had another best friend who was living abroad all this time.

"So, these two best friends of P'Tew didn't attend your wedding or showed up every time we were hanging out?" I ask Knott.

"Yep, I was curious who they were actually. My Tew said they were their lifesaver when they were still a college student." He shrugged his shoulder.

I reached my cubicle at the end of his sentence, "Alright then, I will be there tonight, on one condition!"

I turned my face to him while pointing my index finger at his face, "You have to accompany me there. Taxi's fees are too much." I rubbed the back of my head with an unguilty face.