CHAPTER 36 - One Week

Third Person's POV

"You look incredibly beautiful." Kongpob grabbed Arthit's waist by his hand and brought the man close to him.

"And I don't want to show this to everyone too." He whispered on Arthit's ear which made it red instantly.

Arthit approached Kongpob's ear and whispered slowly, "Why don't you lock me up, then?"

Hearing the words from his mate's mouth, Kongpob's face turned to red and his hand on Arthit's waist began to shake, wrapping the waist tighter. Kongpob was holding his lust.

"I know for sure that you don't want me to do what I want, now. Don't play with me, Arthit." Kongpob said on Arthit's ear as well.

Arthit shrugged his shoulder, "I didn't play with you."

He looked at Kongpob's red face and suddenly laughed, "Hey! Your face looks so read, now! Do you know it, P'Kong?~"

Couldn't handle the tease any longer, Kongpob pulled Arthit to enter the fitting room again and locked the door behind him.

With a single move, Kongpob placed Arthit's hands above the younger's head, "Wait, wait, phi? What did you do— Aw! Too tight!"

"Arthit, you know I'm holding back right now," Kongpob said firmly while his eyes were scanning all over Arthit's milky white neck that was wrapped with the shirt's collar.

"Do you want me to undress you right now? Say it, babe." Kongpob's voice still filled his ears.

"Ye—"

"Arthit? Kongpob? Are you done already? We can't wait any longer to see you!" Kra said in front of the door.

Arthit gave Kongpob a little glare and answered his mom, "5 more minutes mom!"

"Okay, dear. Take your time." Kra said and walked out of the room.

"Oho, now you dare to glare at me while you were the one who started this? Hm?" Kongpob sneaked into Arthit's upper neck, rubbing his nose on that soft skin.

Arthit shook his head with a single moan from his lips, "Erhm...phi, cut it out already, our moms are calling!"

"So? I'm already half-hard. Don't you think someone should be responsible for it?"

"Spare me some, please? P'Kongpob na krub? I promise I'll take my responsibility later." Arthit looked up to Kongpob's eyes with his puppy-eye and a little pout.

Kongpob sighed at the younger's action, "How can I resist such a cutie," Kongpob mumbled and let Arthit's hands from his grip.

"P'Kong...you messed up my collar. Look!" Arthit said, pointing at the mirror in front of him.

Hearing Arthit's call, he smiled looking at Arthit who was trying to fix his collar but it still needs some last touch.

Kongpob stood behind Arthit, facing the mirror and fixing up the collar from behind, "You looked so handsome, Arthit." He said and patted the shoulder.

"Cheesy." Arthit laughed a bit, "Let's meet the moms," he continued and grabbed Kongpob's hand to get out from there.

***

Sutthiluck's Residence

"Wait? We can't meet each other one week before the ceremony? ONE WEEK?" Kongpob yelled unbelievably.

"Definitely." Krekkrai, Kongpob's father, flicked his finger without even stealing a glance at Kongpob who was sitting uncomfortably in front of him.

"C'mon, pa! It's not 1890! This kind of culture is too old for us." Kongpob protested.

"Kongpob, just please understand us. We're just giving you two time to prepare your heart and soul. It's once in a lifetime, you know?" Kra said giving Kongpob a soft look which Kongpob couldn't resist.

"And we already talked about this to Arthit's parents too, and they agree with it," Krekkrai said, still focusing on the iPad in front of him instead of his son.

"But, please let me see him today, before the ceremony, okay?" Kongpob pleaded, giving the old couple in front of him a puppy eye.

"You're too manly to that kind of act, son. Give it up already. You'll be very excited after this one week when you meet him at the altar." Krekkrai said.

"Yep, your dad is so true," Kra said, agreeing with his mate.

"Okay, okay, and what should I do, now?"

"I don't know? Maybe working? I heard Tay and Aim say you didn't focus on your work this past few months?" Krekkrai wanted to distract Kongpob's thoughts.

He knew when he brought up work and company stuff to the table, Kong couldn't be focused on other matters.

"Huh? I think I do it smoothly like I always do!" Kongpob became panicked and grabbed his phone, texting someone on it.

"What are you doing, Kongpob?" Kra asked looking at his panicked son.

"Texting Aim to come here so I can fix the mess," Kongpob answered in short, still busy with his phone and work matters on there.

"But don't you say that you and Arthit would take a month of leave from the office to prepare the wedding?" His mom asked again. His son said it to the parents when they were fitting the suit.

"Yes, but I don't what I will do here without Arthit. So, these papers and works seem like a better choice." Kongpob said, standing up from his seat.

"But, Kongpob, actually you don't do any mis—"

"Later ma! Aim is on his way here with Tay." Kongpob took his leave to his office room on the mansion.

***

Rojnapat's House

"Mae, you can't do this to me and P'Kong..." Arthit said in a low voice. His eyes were looking unbelievably to his parents, "Por? It's a joke, right?"

"No, it's not, son. Just for one week, okay?" Jack, Arthit's father said to his son. Even though Jack could never resist his son's demand, for this matter, he couldn't be weak.

"Arthit, you will be more excited when the day has finally come, and you see your husband for the first time on the altar, trust me, okay?" Nan tried to convince Arthit with her words.

'Oh, but I will meet him in the office, right? We're in the same office. It's fine, then.' Arthit thought.

"Oh, and Arthit, Krekkrai said that you and Kongpob will be taking a leave for one month. One week before the ceremony and three weeks after it. So, if you think you can secretly meet him, well, you can't" Jack explained like it was a simple thing.

But for Arthit, it made his heart drop.

"W-What? But, no one said that to me today..."

"I don't know about it, Arthit. But he said that. It's fine, right? You have a lot of time to rest." Nan said ruffled his son's hair and smiled.

"Well, let's get going, Nan. We have to meet them, right?" Jack stood up from the seat and approached Nan who was sitting beside his son.

"Wait, where are you going, Por? It's already 6 in the evening."

"We have to meet Kongpob's parents, have a nice holiday, son!" And they took their leave.

Oh, he would have a very nice holiday.

*****

Hi! Another chapter of Kongpob-Arthit's wedding preparation! 

Imagining that Kongpob and Arthit will have their wedding in no time, excite me! Are you all excited too? \(@^0^@)/

By the way, you can re-read the prologues because it already edited.

I'm really grateful for the votes and comments, you guys are the sweetest! (つ﹏⊂)