SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 - Third Trimester

Third Person's POV

"Urgh..." Arthit groaned a little, rubbing his back while trying to lay his back on the headboard.

"Au? Phi, why don't you call me for helping you?" Wave entered the room and quickly helped his phi to sit.

"I can seat on my own, Nong," Arthit said.

For these 2 weeks, Arthit had been on bed rest because of his back pain. Not just back pain. His whole body was in pain and it was so hard to move.

He didn't know what was going on, but the doctor said it was because he was in his last trimester and his body was trying so hard to carry and protect the baby.

And being unable to do anything was torture for Arthit.

"Well, yeah, I know. It's just I'm scared that something might happen." Wave said, making sure that his brother's position is comfortable.

"By the way, why can't I see your P'Kongpob?" Arthit turned to Wave and gave him his not-so-friendly smile.

"Err, he is downstairs, Phi. I think he is putting the suitcase and all the things you may need for your labor." Wave said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Arthit asked Kongpob to take a week pass before the labor date prediction that their doctor tell them. It was just, that Arthit wanted to be in Kongpob's arms for the whole day.

"Can you please tell your loveliest Phi to come upstairs to meet his 9 months pregnant husband? Thank you."

"O-okay,"

"And don't forget to close the door, Nong."

"Geez, on my pleasure, Master." Wave rolled his eyes and close the door.

Several minutes later, the door was opened by the person who Arthit craved for.

Kongpob was wearing a tight black t-shirt which wrapped those abs on his body really well and ¾ brown shorts. He was looking as hot as usual.

"Hi, sweetheart. What happened, hum? Does something make you uncomfortable? Wave ran to me and said you wanted to meet me." Kongpob said while walking to the bed and sitting beside Arthit.

"Yes," Arthit uttered.

"Huh? Really?! Bear with it for a minute, I will call Doctor Mix."

Before he could leave the bed, Arthit grabbed Kongpob's wrist.

"I don't need Doctor Mix, Phi. I need you." Arthit said, looking at his Phi's eyes with his usual doe eyes.

Arthit just wanted some cuddles and kisses and...his mate's presence around him.

He couldn't remember if he was this clingy before but that's all he wanted right now. Maybe the baby were craving their daddy's presence too. Kongpob spent a lot of time 'talking' to them.

"But Arthit, I'm full of sweat. Let me change a bit, okay? After that, we will take a nap together. Is that alright?" Kongpob said.

"No." Arthit quickly shook his head, disagreeing with Kongpob's sentence.

"Huh? But, I smell."

"But, the baby were missing their daddy." Arthit pointed to his 9 months belly.

They hadn't checked the baby's gender, yet because Kongpob said he would accept whatever his child turned out to be, whether they were male or female alpha or omega.

"Oho, do they? Let me talk to them, then." Kongpob laid on the bed, approaching Arthit's belly.

"Hey, hero. Do you miss me, hm? Or is it just your papa's alibi?" Kongpob said, ending the sentence with a chuckle.

"P'Kong! I'm not!" Arthit slapped Kongpob's back.

"Hahahaha, see? Your papa is such a tease, hero." Kongpob kissed Arthit's belly before he continued his sentence, "Daddy can't wait to see you, hero. All the family can't wait to see you. Daddy and papa love you with all of our life."

Kongpob showered Arthit's belly with tons of kisses. He turned to face Arthit that was smiling so hard seeing the view before.

"Why are you smiling that much hm?" Kongpob said, tickling Arthit with kisses on his neck.

"Hahaha, it's tickling, Phi! It's just I felt so happy and complete."

"Hum, I can't explain what I feel in words."

Kongpob laid his head on Arthit's chest, before realizing that Arthit's breath become faster.

"Arthit? Arthit? W-What happened? Why are you breathing so hard?" Kongpob panicking.

"Urgh, p-phi, the b-baby, i-it's hurt..." Arthit whimpered under his breath.

Without saying anything, Kongpob quickly carried Arthit downstairs so that they could go to the hospital.

"Wave! Nanon! Or anyone there, please call Doctor Mix, NOW!" Kongpob screamed as soon as he get downstairs. Without waiting for anything, Kongpob put Arthit in the car.

Fortunately, P'Nham and Wave got to the car quickly, along with Khun Itthipat. It was such a coincidence that P'Nham, Nanon, and Wave were all in their residence, today.

"Nanon uses Belle so that he can get to the hospital quickly and prepare everything for Nong Arthit," P'Nham said before the car leave the house.

Kongpob just answered it with a nod, he was too focused on his mate who was groaning in pain on his lap.

"Arthit, we will arrive at the hospital in a second, could you please stay conscious for me, okay?" Kongpob said, showering Arthit's teary eyes with kisses.

"I-it so hurt, Phi. I c-can't."

"No, Arthit. You can. You always can. You are the strongest papa I've ever met. Look! I can even see the hospital's front door. PLEASE! Stay conscious for me, for the baby." Kongpob said.

His eyes started to wet themselves when he saw his mate's face which looked like it carry too much pain.

"Promise me to save our baby, okay? I love you, my Alpha. I always will." Arthit whimpered as he closed his eyes and passed out.

"NO! No! Arthit please stay awake!" Kongpob broke down his tears.

"We're arrived."

***

A week before the last chapter (it's really the last)! And you all should trust me that this book will have a happy ending (❁'◡'❁)

I'm really thankful to have you all in this book hehe, lots of love <3