LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER - Unending Happiness

Third Person's POV

6 years later...

"Singto! Come here, boy! The lunch is ready."

"N'Kit still wants to play with me, Dad! That's impossible for me to leave him alone." Singto answered and turned back to play lego with a porcelain-skinned boy in front of him.

Aim walked to the living room and pick up Krist in his arms, "But, that's possible for Krist, right?"

"Noooo, Kit still wants to pway with P'Tuaaannn. No, mummy, no, let Kit dooowwnn." Krist rebelled in his mommy's arms.

"Uncle Arthit already prepare the lunch, baby. You said that you were hungry earlier." Aim tried to balance his body because Krist was moving so hard.

"Kit dun feel hungry anymowr! Kit wants play with P'Tuan!" Krist said, still trying to move on his Aim's arms so that his mom could let him down.

Before that even happened, Krist felt the arms that carry him were changed to firmer ones.

"Baby, why are you making mommy tired, hum? Mommy is already hungry, you know." Tay said and automatically calm Krist down. It's just his sniffles that left.

This porcelain-skinned kid named Krist Perawat was Tay's and Aim's only adopted child. Since Aim was a beta, he couldn't give Tay a child from their blood.

Between all of Aim's insecurities, he got the information that there was an accident in a small family. The parents died on the spot, but their child was saved with some really mild injury. Knowing that Tay and Aim saved the child by making their child so that the kid could know what a family felt like.

"B-But, Kit dun wunna sepewate with P'Singto, Popa!" Krist said between his sniffles.

"Singto is going to have his lunch with you, Nong Krist. Don't worry." A sudden voice surprised Krist.

When he turned his face to the source of the voice behind him, Krist's eyes sparkled.

"Lung Kong! Will P'Singto be with me when we had lunch?"

"Of course. Singto is stuck with you, Nong."

This is why Lung Kong would always be his favorite Lung in the world.

"Daddy! It's not l-like that. I-it's just I w-wanted to meet Papa there!" Singto hid his face on his daddy's chest. Krist chuckled a bit seeing his P'Singto being all shy.

When they were having a nice lunch in Suthiluck's backyard, two not-so-teenagers entered the area.

"Some people really had the gut to have lunch without me. Huh, sometimes I'm tired of being me." Nanon said.

"Cut it out, Nanon. Sit down and enjoy the meal." Kongpob said.

Kongpob turned to a boy beside Nanon, "Nong Wave, come here, sit there beside Krist. He said he missed you so much."

"Oho, it felt like you're still a baby last night!" Wave turned to his boy beside him and messed with his hair.

"No, P'! Me is a 4 years old big boy!" Krist stomped his feet.

Nanon and Wave agreed to have Krist and Singto called them P' instead of uncle. Besides the fact that their age gap wasn't too large, it made both Nanon and Wave look younger too.

"Okay, okay, Nong Kit our big boy!" Wave said cheerfully.

"Stop calling him Kit, P'. That's my nickname for him." Singto said as he gave Wave a deadly stare on the other side of Krist.

"Geez, calm yourself down, dude. Wave is mine, he will not steal Krist from you." Nanon said, nudging Singto's arms.

"I recommend you to keep P'Wave to yourself, P', so I could keep Kit to myself. Look, they're being too close." Singto said.

"Nong—"

"Nanon, Singto, eat your meal before I eat those," Aim said suddenly.

"Okay, P'"

"Sorry uncle."

***

Arthit was washing the dishes when he felt two strong arms wrapped his waist. Smelling the scent, Arthit already knew whose arms is it.

"After all these activities on this bright afternoon, how do you still smell good, hm?" Kongpob said, sniffing Arthit's milky white neck.

"I don't know, P'. I just wear my usual perfume in the morning." Arthit said, feeling ticklish because of Kongpob's movement.

"The perfume mixed with your scent makes you even more tempting, sweetheart," Kongpob said, changing the sniffing into kissing.

Feeling the change, Arthit quickly turned to face Kongpob and hold Kongpob's chest away to prevent him from getting any further.

"P'! It's not the right time to do it." Arthit said.

"Hum? but, baby, I miss you so much. It's been a long time."

"Long time? We just do it 2 days ago, P'!"

"But 3 days is a long time for me, baby."

"There are Singto and Krist here!"

"I could ask Tay and Aim to look after them for a while."

"W-what I-if..."

Kongpob pulled himself closer to Arthit, to see Arthit's redden face clearer, "Please, Nong Arthit, May I?"

Hearing the Alpha calling him 'Nong' like what he did when they first met, Arthit's face became even redder, "W-what with the nickname, P'!"

"Daddy, Kit said he wants ice...what did daddy do to papa? Why is papa's face red?" Singto ran to his papa and pushed Kongpob to make a distance between them.

Singto turned to his Papa, "Papa, what did daddy do to you? Should I do something to make it stop?"

"No, sweetheart, I'm fine. Your daddy is just being too noisy." Arthit kneeled and rubbed Singto's soft hair.

"Is he, Pa? Should I—"

"What did Kit want earlier, Lion?" Kongpob cut Singto's sentence.

"Oh! Kit said he wants ice cream, daddy." Singto said, distracted by his daddy's question.

Kongpob nodded and walked to the freezer, took the ice cream, and gave it to Singto, "Here, Lion. Tell Krist this is from his uncle that he loves the most."

"Not a chance, daddy! Krist said I'm the one he loves the most!" Singto said and ran to the backyard, back to the porcelain-skinned kid.

"You really know how to distract our Lion, huh?" Krist said after they got back to their first position.

"Of course, baby. Singto is my copy-paste, after all." Kongpob chuckled.

"Baby, look." Kongpob grabbed Arthit's waist and turned Arthit to look at the view from the Kitchen's windows, "Singto and Krist look like us when we were kids."

"Maybe, when we met in our childhood. Everything would be amazing." Arthit said, still smiling at the view in front of him.

"Realizing that I would be spending the rest of my life with you is more amazing, baby." Kongpob turned Arthit to face him.

"I don't want this happiness to end."

"Me too."

*****

Please kindly read the author note ::>_<::