Chapter-1

Spring 1972

At noontime for work, every household in Taohua Village raised the cooking smoke. The hilarity of children and the voice of adults made the village particularly lively.

Only one family, only two people shouted, the others were quiet.

"You said you were going to marry him in your own life and death, but now you have to repent while someone else is sick, Su Jiao, who taught you this?!" The man's angry roar sounded in the hall, the family three A child, the other four adults dare not speak.

The eldest daughter-in-law of the home family silently cooks in the kitchen, the second daughter-in-law burns fire, and several others are squatting in the yard.

Su Jiao Jiao bowed his head, and his brain had not fully reacted, so he said without saying anything, that he quietly sorted out his thoughts, and did not worry about being beaten at all, because she knew that someone would help soon.

Sure enough, after the man roared, he immediately roared back with a sharp female voice: "What do you mean by a dead old man? He is like Song Qinghan, and he wants my daughter to marry in the past? To marry you, my daughter is clever, knows this No one can marry!"

"Fart! It's you who spoiled her lawlessly!" The man was more (fa) angry, a face full of traces of years black and red and red, all the blue muscles on the neck burst, pointing at Su Jiao's nose and roaring: "Others don't want you, you must go together, let our old home make a joke, now people say you want to get married, you don't want, labour and management told you, this matter was said half a year ago, even if you want to change it No, just unwilling, Lao Tzu will also tie you up..."

Halfway through, the man was pushed, staggering two steps, the voice was paused, and the woman's cry was louder: "Su Zhengyang you (killing sha) thousand knives! You are the one who hurts your daughter forever!" "

The woman talked and thumped him with her hand, hitting her body with a thud, but the man just gritted his teeth and said: "A spit on a nail, she couldn't change what she wanted!"

"Su Zhengyang! The girl is too ignorant and you are not sensible? You don't look at that person..." The woman gritted her teeth with despair.

But at this moment, the girl who kept her head down suddenly looked up, with little innocent, clear eyes looking at the two people who were in a mess, and said crisply: "Marry, who Say I'm not married!"

Sun Fang tore her husband's hand and let go immediately, pulling her daughter and shouting angrily: "Do your girl faint? He's like that. You still married in the past. Who will support you? Isn't that the wife of Song's family? It’s a good match, I still thought you could follow the army—"

Su Jiao Jiao blinked twice with big eyes and nodded seriously: "Mom! I am married! This marriage was originally requested by me, and I should have been married."

Her voice is soft, her eyes are clear, her beautiful face is more delicate (yan) than before, and there is no haze between her eyebrows, which is very different from the past.

Understanding the meaning of her words, and seeing the calm attitude of the girl, Su Zhengyang and Sun Fang were both dumbfounded.

Just now they disputed to determine whether to marry their daughter to Song Qinghan who was injured and retired five days ago.

At first, this marriage was requested by Su Jiaojiao, but now Song Qinghan is seriously injured and retired. Even if he is injured, likely, one leg will not be able to bear the force in the future. For the world that depends on physical strength (Jangan) to earn work points in the countryside, it is undoubtedly The sky is falling.