Chapter-34

The little girl had a scared look on her face and whispered, "It will be bullied.

Sun Jiao looked at her seriously. The last time she met, she didn't see her face clearly, but her hair and figure made her recognize it.

This kid's name is Ji Xuan. His grandfather Ji Zhengfeng was 16 years old this year. Song Qinghan asked about it two days ago. Ji Zhengfeng used to be a university professor who taught history and also loves painting. His traditional Chinese painting is very famous. It is hard to find, but it fell here as soon as it fell.

Su Jiao had never cared about other things in the village before and always felt that he had to leave later.

However, after knowing it, Su Jiao Jia didn't regret helping him.

If such an old man is gone, it is a loss.

They have been suffering for many years and want to help them. Sujiaojia is not good enough to pass by suddenly. It should be enough to borrow the money, so I never thought about it again, and now I have encountered...

She looked at the delicate facial features that could not be concealed even if she was made dirty by the pan. The child was thinner and thinner. Some of them looked a little bit off. The bones were still beautiful. The skin was also white. Normal care should be pleasantly surprised.

If it is (dry gan) (dry gan) net, it can also be called a little beauty.

There is no shortage of disgusting and sloppy men in this world. Even when the conviction of a rogue crime is very serious, there are still many people who can't control their tempting hearts, which is no different from poultry.

Seemingly a little shy, Ji Xuan smirked and said softly, "Sister..."

Su Jiao looked again and smiled: "You get in the car, sit back, I will take you to town."

Ji Xuanhuan nodded happily: "Thank you, sister."

She climbed into the car neatly with her hands and feet. The beautiful peach blossom eyes were slightly solemn and solemn at this time. She carefully guarded the basket behind her back and dared not to take more care of other places. She was afraid that she would get dirty and her feet would curl up. Hook gou) that loose sandal.

Looking at the limbs, they are still very slender and slender.

She was 16 years old, looked thin and close, only to realize that she was as tall as herself.

Su Jiao Jiao glanced over the dark eyebrows, and also got into the car and began to ride.

It’s a little tiring to take a person, but it’s okay. She rides at a slow speed and no one is around, so she asks softly, “Do you want to change your dress?”

She was thinking that this girl had some bravery in her eyebrows, and some looked like a beautiful man forty years later. If she could cut short hair, like a boy, go out, she would suffer much less.

Even if you don’t want to admit it anymore, girls are always more exposed to dangers than boys. Boys are a little prettier. Most people don’t think much. Although some perverted men and women don’t let go, it is less.

Girls are different, if one is accidentally taken by someone, it will be over in a lifetime.

But she asked a question, but she didn’t want to respond to her first step in the mind of the matchmaker system: [ding! Trigger task 17, the host, your husband has not cut hair for nearly four months, too long hair will affect eyesight, please help your husband cut the hair short, reward: a good shampoo conditioner (bring your Enticing aroma), seven Guben Pei Yuan Dan】