Chapter 45

After the trial, the verdict came down and the two people deserved their crimes.

Ji Yahong looked at her with a big, happy expression, and followed her husband. Behind them, they were Su Jiaojiao and Song Qinghan, and part of their relatives.

Several people's faces (colours) are very good, Song Huaijin feels a bad breath and feels comfortable.

It was just not far away that a young man was standing on the large steps at the entrance of the court, looking at them with red eyes.

Song and his wife's face (colour was stiff, and their appearance colour was a little bit more complicated.

Everyone went downstairs and stood together.

"Xiao'an~" Ji Ya yelled lowly. She knew that this matter had nothing to do with SongYuann, but they really couldn't live the same unpretentious life as before.

If it's just a misunderstanding, it's okay, both children can have pain, but this is not a misunderstanding, they are intentional!

Even after the exchange, the child was abused.

Song Huaijin opened his mouth and didn't know what to say.

He hated the child more than he used to be. He was a talented person. He did everything well. He managed a large factory by himself, and he was still in good order. He won an excellent factory for three consecutive years. Title.

However, most of the sons brought him troubles. When he was a child, he was troubled by his body. Later, he was troubled by his friends.

He didn't dare to talk about his heart disease.

Looking at Song Qinghan again, it was so hard but still much better than him.

Sometimes I have to admit that genes are important.

Song Yuan was arranged by his parents to be sent to the relative's house. He had no idea what happened, and he knew the relative's attitude changed. When he heard the news from his fox friends, he only knew that he was the one in Hao Zhan's nest...

His biological parents are about to be sentenced.

Song Yuan knew very well that he could not leave the Song family, otherwise his life would be over. He hated his biological parents for not being decisive enough to do things. He also learned to expose this incident, and even ruthlessly raised his parents.

But he was suddenly smart at this time, he understood that he could not do anything, but also good, well-behaved, stay in the Song family.

Soon Song-Yuan ran, he asked them to be in front of everyone and was sure not to drive him out.

He didn't know anything else, but the couple roved him, and his feelings for more than two decades were not in vain. What he wants now is hard work.

Song Yuan looked at the two people who had stopped talking, and his heart was inexplicable for a moment. He was not yet sure how angry it was that his biological parents had been exposed in court, and even how harsh the voice was in the end.

He thought things weren't so bad, who would seem to be a bit different from what was expected.

Song Yuan Mian (Qiang Qiang) smiled, and the pale and ordinary face had a little more fear and bitterness: "Parent, I..."

His voice is weak and weak, like a long-sick person, his foundation has always been bad.

Ji Ya immediately felt distressed and subconsciously asked: "Is the heart uncomfortable?"