Chapter - 51

The injuries on Zhang Yu's body were more terrifying than Su Jiao thought.

It's a swollen nose and blue face, what her dad said is not exaggerated, but realistic!

There is no good forehead on the face. This is still a place to see. If it is invisible, it is even more terrible.

At least when Su Jiao arrived, Zhang Yu heard that she opened the door and let her enter the house, limping.

Zhang Yu saw her like she saw a saviour, with tears in her eyes and cried directly: "Jiao Jiao, I'm so bitter..."

Su Jiao helped her to sit down, she was shocked, and she didn't know what to say for a while.

She didn't like to talk to people. She was a little afraid of society. In the beginning, she chose to work freely because she didn't need to communicate face-to-face with people.

Fortunately, Zhang Yu didn't think so much, just wanted to spit black mud: "I didn't expect him to be so ruthless, since marrying, I can be regarded as a cattle and horse for their family, but he is still dissatisfied, stealing all day (Mo) Go out to gamble, hit me when you lose money, woo... only a few hits before, but came back yesterday and lost money, hit once, I didn’t get up overnight, I didn’t get up this morning to cook, His mother said I was lazy, he beat me again..."

"What the **** am I doing! Such a man on the booth!" Zhang Yu was aggrieved, crying sobbingly, and then looked at Su Jiao Jiao, and enviously said: "You married well."

Su Jiao thought about it a little bit in his mind before saying: "Actually you can divorce."

Two words calmed Zhang Yu.

She quickly shook her head and panicked: "What are you talking about, the divorce is about to be poked!"

Su Jiao made a tacit silence from her sentence and asked suspiciously: "Will someone beat you because of your divorce?"

Zhang Yushin (colour) is miserable, completely different from the pretty and restrained little girl before marriage. She lost a lot of weight and her hair is messy. Coupled with the marks on her face, it is notable. She hasn't gotten married yet in a year.

She is only nineteen years old.

Zhang Yu murmured: "My parents will beat me, my sister-in-law will not let me eat rice at home, and if I can't get divorced, the Liu family will not agree."

The Liu family is her mother-in-law.

Su Jiao frowned: "You can pay for your living expenses."

Zhang Yu had always said that he was not divorced, and he didn't dare to think about it, but Su Jiao always took her to think about it, and couldn't help but think about it, and finally shook his head with a miserable face: "Impossible, how can I make money ?"

"Black market." Su Jiao Jiao whispered: "You are smarter and go to the black market to resell food. Isn't it delicious for you to cook? You make pastries at home. I can teach you to sell and earn when you do Part of the money comes to pay for living expenses, and the other part is saved. I will buy a house myself..."

"I... don't dare..." Zhang Yu said weakly.

Without waiting for Sujiao Jiao to persuade her again, she shook her head quickly and said, "I don't want it! If this is caught, something big will happen!"