Chapter 53

Finally, after a simple exercise for an hour and a half, Su Jiao Jia had no more energy and could not get up, so it stopped.

Song Qinghan also frowned, saying: "You are too weak, it is time to exercise, even if you lose weight, you have to exercise."

Su Jiao Jiao: "Hehe..."

She smiled, touching the sore muscles (flesh rou), and suddenly her face (colour twisted: "Song Qinghan your bastard!"

The **** Song Qinghan pursed her lips and smiled calmly to come over and kiss her face: "Careless, give you a good meal."

Su Jiao swallowed her mouth and stopped talking.

After teaching the apprentice, the master can open his mouth and wait for it to eat, which is great!

But at night, it's a good time to settle accounts.

Song Qinghan is good for her, too away peak (shen) body, and will be sicker in the future, and he hopes to be able to work with her for a long time.

But when he lay on the bed at night, when he wanted to do something, he was refused.

The man in his arms looked at him tearfully: "Song Qinghan, do you not love me anymore?"

Song Qinghan's face was reddish, but in the darkroom, he couldn't see it, he pursed his lips, and the shyness in his eyes never dissipated. Jiao Jiao suffered today, and the two have never spoken in person before Have you ever liked something, love it or not.

Some of the feelings between them are supposed to be natural feelings.

When asked by her at this time, Song Qinghan was a little shy, but she immediately shook her head: "No!"

Sun Jiao looked at him with a grudge, and murmured: "Why not, you see I'm tired, you don't stop, if you want me to exercise, the tablet support must continue for one minute, otherwise it will not end, I’m crying, you don’t let go..."

She said that Song Qinghan tortured her in the afternoon, and she became even more aggrieved.

The grievance is not counted but also turned to lie in his arms and feel sad.

But Song Qinghan was distressed to the extreme, and I wished to go back in the past and beat myself up in the afternoon. At the same time, I was very guilty and weak: "I was thinking of squeezing (dry gan)* your strength, only to the extreme tired, Only effective, so that you can lose weight."

"I don't believe it!" Su Jiao Jiao snorted, angrily, but still holding him in his hands.

Therefore, Song Qinghan did not worry, only distressed, patting her back and coaxing: "Then what do you believe?"

Su Jiao Jiao tapped his lips with two fingers, and immediately changed his tone: "Say five times a night, "My wife, I love you!", and I will believe you for half a month!"

Song Qinghan's cheeks were red: "Okay, my wife, I love you..."

In the beginning, the sound was small and weak, and the strength of the heart was throbbing and throbbing increased a lot. After speaking twice, the sound was steady and a lot.

Yes, he loves his wife so much!

For the last time, Song Qinghan's voice has returned to normal volume, with some low voice: "Wife-in-law! I love you!"

The voice is calm and reveals a strong feeling.

The first show of love was so obvious that the hot and spicy Song Qinghan gave a big breath and buried his hot face in the neck of his wife, and there was a layer of water in her eyes.