Chapter -4

Su Jiao Jiao floats today.

A

t first, I realized that I had passed through and received the memory of the original owner. Later, I discovered that Golden Finger, after playing several tasks like playing games, received several rewards.

Things were too phantasmal, and when she returned to the house dizzy, looking at the three little boys playing in the yard, her mind suddenly sobered.

The reaction came-she seems to haven't taken the mung bean soup?

Too bad!

Su Jiao almost wiped tears!

But the result of this day is a pity, the mung bean soup is not so important.

The three children in the family are quite obedient. Sujiaojia was afraid of them. They sat at the door and watched them. By the way, they spent five cents to exchange some cheap maltose in the matchmaker system mall. With sugar, children are more obedient. Now, a bite aunt, pleased with joy.

The children are all simple. In the memory of the original owner, Su Jiao and several guanzis (guan) are not well connected, because their parents always rob her to eat, and she thinks that the parents of the host family should be their own. , Naturally unhappy.

But now Sujiao Jiao does not care about these and is willing to give a little sugar in exchange for the honesty of these three children.

Dabao is more sensible, playing with his two younger brothers, eating the candy in his mouth, squinting with joy, and saying happily, "Aunt, are you going to marry someone, especially happy?"

Otherwise, why would they give them sugar?

Su Jiao Jiao   string ⊥ punishment of Anhuang lead  br/>

Dabao looked at her suspiciously and wanted to say something. Su Jiao's eyes narrowed and her face was threatened with a pretty face: "I won't give it to you anymore."

Dabao was so frightened that he shook his head immediately and dared not speak again.

Su Jiao Jia smiled, and also some greedy there are still many things in the system, but she did not dare to easily use, because the original owner is not involved in the production, how can these things not all be given by the parents of the host family?

She dared to take out maltose because this thing is quite common in the countryside. The original owner often eats it and secretly hides it. If it is replaced with white rabbit candy, there is no reasonable reason. Her mother is smart and can see that something is wrong at once. Come here.

At this time, she couldn't help but hope to get married soon. At least she would go out on her own. Song Qinghan would not stare at him. Besides, the two were far apart, and it took five or six minutes to walk fast, and her parents could not find out.

Just after thinking about it, I heard the sound of the matchmaker system: [Task 3, the host is detected to want to get married as soon as possible, so please ask the host to set the marriage period completely, reward: five yuan for the marriage fund]

Su Jiao Jiao Xiao* opened her mouth slightly, five yuan!

so much?!

But to set a wedding date, it seems that she can't do it?

Thinking of this, Su Jiao Jiao was awkward and embarrassed.

...

It's time for work in the afternoon.

Su Fang's meals are generally cooked by Sun Fang because there are so many things in the family. Two daughters-in-law, one is stupid, and she is not at ease, so she controls the supplies firmly.