Chapter - 25

The obvious mistake made the two looks dizzy.

In the dark, Song Qinghan’s usual peaceful expression suddenly calmed down. Seeing that the man noticed something was wrong, he would retreat. He stepped forward directly, holding Su Jiao Jiao in one hand and turning it into a fist in the other. Fisted, he hit the face of the man who didn't retreat, and only listened to a whimper, and took two steps back, listening to the footsteps, like falling.

Song Qinghan's lips were squeezed tightly, and he stepped forward quickly without waiting for him to get up and walk past.

"Well--" With a mumble, the man seemed to be irritated, his brute teeth rushed up, trying to deal with him.

Su Jiao Jiao shook off his hand: "You can't beat him if you can't run."

"Okay." Song Qinghan murmured lowly, rushing towards the man quickly.

Su Jiao Jiao could not see the situation clearly but could see the faintly blurred figure in motion. The movement of the man in front of him brought a gust of wind, which caused her cheeks to ache slightly, and her eyes also glared in surprise.

At this time, Song Qinghan, even if she couldn't see, gave her a completely different feeling, like a leopard that had faded away to disguise, and went straight to the target's neck to bite past.

Su Jiao forgot to breathe for a while, until "  wiping", followed by a scream, followed by the voice of the stranger crying: "My leg...oh...it hurts..."

After this was done, Song Qinghan immediately turned around and pulled some frightened Su Jiao behind him: "Are you all right?"

"It's okay." Su Jiao Jiao smirked, holding his hand, his heart suddenly settled down, and pulled him forward to check the situation.

Everyone is watching a movie in a rice field more than 100 meters away. No one knows the movement here.

However, after the man fell, there was some movement immediately behind one of the haystacks in the paddy field. Song Qinghan was calm, and when he heard the movement, his feet moved, but he was afraid of Su Jiao and did not follow.

At this time in his heart, naturally, the safety of Su Jiao Jiao is more important.

However, after the movement, a clear voice immediately seemed to be released*, and he shouted in surprise: "I am here!"

"Zhao Sisi?" Su Jiao Jiao relaxed.

When the two went to watch together, they saw that Zhao Sisi was lying on the ground behind the haystack, but it was too dark to see clearly. Song Qinghan stood still and Su Jiao Jiao went to help.

"My hand was helped, you unlock it for me." Zhao Sisi hurriedly turned around and sent her hand away.

Sun Jiao looked at this posture forcefully: "What's the matter?"

"I don't know. Someone told me that you are looking for me, and then I came over. Someone walked a few steps and was dragged here with her mouth covered. It was hell. I was wondering why you ran there. I thought I had done something again... I was scared to death..." Zhao Sisi said with a lingering fear, the tears automatically fell, and the body was still shaking and shaking.

The rope was untied in her hand. She stood up on Sujiaojiao's shoulder. She had straw on her hair. The whole person was bad. She was afraid and tired. She cried while holding her hand. Two people︰

"Damn, if it weren't dark, I wouldn't see him look like that, he must kill him! Woo..."

Su Jiao was also a little scared, but not so much. He got Zhao Sisi well, and Limara took Song Qinghan's arm: "Is that person still there? Ask who is so sad and sick?"