Chapter - 41

The town is a marketplace where the surrounding villages are automatically integrated. Later, it gradually became a town with many things.

The county is more formal.

Of course, the city is more formal.

However, this time Song Qinghan was not as big as the city, and the commendation meeting only went to the county, but I heard that the city leaders will also come to participate in this. After going out to brag, they will be bigger than others.

In this era, the folk customs are simple, and they pay special attention to these things.

Wang Jianye was afraid that Song Qinghan had forgotten the time, and came over the previous day to remind him: "Qinghan?"

The young man with dark skin and handsome eyes came out, and he could see that his ears and neck seemed to be crimson (colour), and his nose and forehead were covered with sweat. Seeing him was the same as seeing a saviour: "Uncle Jianye."

Wang Jianye glanced at him doubtfully, but he soon remembered who his wife was, and suddenly understood why he reacted so. He must have been bullied by Jiao Jiao. It is estimated that he was doing (gan) work, and the silly boy did not dare to refuse.

He immediately felt compassion: "Hey, Qing Han, gather at five tomorrow morning, remember not to be late, do you have an alarm clock?"

"Yes." Song Qinghan sighed in relief. The captain came too timely. The two of them just had that scene. He almost got to dig the ground, and finally, Jiao Jiao still had to look at it.

Wang Jianye whispered: "Well, would I tell Jiao Jiao that the tractor is not in a sufficient position, so she should not go?"

It's not good that the little girl is too bully.

Song Qinghan shook his head busy: "No, no, Jiao is looking forward to going to the county this time."

Wang Jianye looked at Song Qinghan with a fool's gaze, and thought again if it weren't for his silly vigour, Su Zhengyang's cleverness, how could he be willing to marry his daughter.

He felt that he understood that sentence: good fortune and bad fortune.

The captain left, Song Qinghan looked at it on the left, and finally walked in. Finally, as soon as he came in, he saw the girl with a small face still blushing and looked at him shyly. He couldn’t see what he had just teased himself. He smiled softly and said softly: "Jiaojiao, I will change my clothes."

"Oh." Su Jiao Jia went out quickly.

She didn't know what happened just now, she was dizzy and looked at him shyly, she couldn't help teasing, and waited to calm down, but she felt that she had just done something stupid.

Of course, she doesn’t think it’s Song Qinghan (meat rou) anymore. It is estimated that the real pants are always small, plus her hand-made needlework.

He cherished wearing it for so long.

Su Jiao Jiao patted her hot face and bought a few pieces of underpants that were one yard larger than her estimated size directly from the matchmaker system.

...

The next day, because I got up too early.

Su Jiao Jiao was sleepy (Shui).

When I came to the county, it was only six o'clock in the morning, and then several of them were taken to recognize people and were taken to dinner. The only advantage is that it is all-inclusive. The cooking of this state-owned restaurant is very good. of.