Chapter - 24

This amazing discovery immediately attracted everyone's attention.

All of a sudden, everyone's eyes shifted from (meat rou) to Su Jiao's hands.

The watch is very small, unexpectedly small, but when you look at the gloss and the touch, even people who don't know the goods if you look closely, you can see that this thing is expensive!

After the two sisters-in-law found out, they couldn't care about anything at all. With envy and jealousy, they ran over and took Su Jiao's hand to watch, and at the same time they exclaimed: "Oh, little girl, why are you so willing?"

Su Jiao smiled shyly: "I like it, there is nothing too reluctant." Anyway... no money.

It is said that the two sisters-in-law are sore to the stomach, but one is feeling and the other is nauseating.

Uncontrollable, Li Xiu's face (colour) changed, and she went to the garbage dump while covering her stomach. A heartache (Jangan) vomited, and everyone's attention was diverted.

Su Jianjun was so scared that he hurried over to support his daughter-in-law, gave her a drool, carefully supported her to sit down, and asked, "Are you better?"

Li Xiu nodded, depressed the discomfort in his stomach, frowned and lamented, then casually said, "What's going on? Is it pregnant?"

As soon as this remark came out, Sun Fang was overjoyed: "It is estimated that yes, hey, let the second daughter-in-law take a break. Mom cooks today."

The two daughters-in-law take turns cooking at home. Occasionally, if there is something good, or Sun Fang is too busy, she will take the initiative to accept. She has good cooking skills, and the girl eats.

Li Xiu was surprised, looked at Su Jianjun, and then looked at his stomach in amazement, and he looked dizzy: "Really pregnant? How come there is no sign?"

"Isn't this a sign?" Sun Fang grinned happily, and the steps to the kitchen were floating briskly, and now she is very particular about having more children and more happiness.

"Mom, let me help." Su Jiao followed her into the kitchen. During this time, she still had a lot of interest in cooking.

Zhang Qian consciously dealt with the pig's launching water. She didn't envy her. She had two sons, but she didn't want to regenerate at all. The in-laws didn't help raise the children. Both of them had trouble raising them.

Her attention was still on the watch, and she quite enviously said: "Jiaojiao, is this really what you bought? Does your man say nothing?"

Such an expensive thing, no one can bear it.

Speaking of this again, Su Jiao Jiao hadn't answered yet, and Sun Fang thought of it again, rubbing his head and said, "Yes, you kid, you can't waste money like this in your hand? I heard that this watch cost a hundred or two hundred. Yes, you didn’t make any money anymore. Your men work and have the money at the end of the year. After that, you shouldn’t be hungry? Where did the ticket come from? We don’t have this ticket, are we looking for someone to buy it?"

She had to teach her daughter, but it was a pity that her second daughter-in-law could be pregnant.

Zhang Qianxin nodded with palpitations. She didn't take a closer look, but she knew that it wouldn't be cheap. Plus the money to buy the ticket, the young aunt was rated.

Su Jiao said softly: "He won't say anything, I bought it on the black market, don't ask for a ticket."

"Black market?" Sun Fang exclaimed and pinched her daughter's face bitterly: "I said, you kid, why have you been so bold?"