Chapter 47

To make Song Qinghan more adaptable to the love given by his new parents.

Su Jiao Jiao decided to take him.

Song Qinghan is lazy in the family and doesn't care about anything. After identifying her, she gave away all the money in the family, regardless of anything. Buy it for him and then, if you don't buy it, don't mention it.

Occasionally Su Jiao bought him a little thing, he was very baby, he liked books very much, Su Jiao Jia never remembered, he didn't want to, holding his two books over and over again until Song Huaijin found out that he gave a lot Come here.

Su Jiao Jiao realized that he was ashamed, and he was comforted.

Even so far, Su Jiao does not know what he loves to eat or not to eat, anyway, he can eat every dish, eat less good food, and don’t love to eat, just stay inhabit (sexuality) Come down and save for others.

Of course, it was mainly for Su Jiao Jiao, every time she waited for her to eat the rest, she was wrapped up.

This feature was still around for a long time before Su Jiao Jiao realized it, and then forced him to eat it, which made him more sensible.

So Su Jiao Jiao felt that he must not have paid much for himself.

After lunch, the two went out.

Ji Ya and Song Huaijin were both going to go out, but watching the young couple so close and cheerful, Ji Ya chose to give up.

It’s still an inappropriate light bulb.

They can't digest the light bulbs at lunch.

...

Ji Ya and Song Huaijin put three hundred yuan and a stack of various tickets in their desk drawers. A look at them, cloth tickets, food tickets, wine tickets, etc., everything.

Iu Jiao is quite sceptical Before She ong family, there was Song Yuan. As a heart disease patient, especially the medical technology of this era certainly has no future. If you want to raise him well, you can only use it. More money.

Even if the Songs and their husbands are good at it, they shouldn’t have much money left?

Regardless of what they gave, Su Jiao did not want to live up to their expectations. For their parents, Song Qinghan used their things, and they became happier

So she took Song Qinghan, who held money and tickets in her hand and went out with a big smile on her face.

In this era, Su Jiao did not lack money, so spending money would not save.

Song Qinghan used to give the money directly to her in the past. He couldn't see it. Naturally, he didn't know what it was like to spend her money. Until now, she was shocked.

The two first went out from the community, followed the route given by Ji Ya, boarded the bus, and reached their destination, the largest mall in the city centre.

Of course, the shopping malls of this era are still much worse than the future, but at this time it is already very prosperous.

In the beginning, Su Jiao Jiao's most impressive of the 1970s was poor, but looking at the scene in front of him, I don't feel poor. One by one, young men dressed in fashionable girls and suits, compared to the two They are all excellent clothes in the villages and towns, and they all look a bit sour here.

It’s not that Ji Ya and Song Huaijin didn’t give them, they bought a lot, but Su Jiao Jiao likes a little simpler, and Song Qinghan doesn’t like those shirts and suits, so they tend to wear simple clothes.