Chapter - 27

Mother Song didn't expect things to get to this point at first.

In her heart, even if the son is so bad and bad, it is also the child she loves at at the tips of her heart.

She was afraid that he was cold and afraid that he would be hungry, so for this reason, she wanted to take everything and prepare it for him.

But don't want to one day, this child is really (gangan) bad things.

Mother Song's mind was still ignorant. It was ignorant when the captain said he was going to chase him, only instinct remained.

She hoped her son would survive, with a strong will.

Unfortunately, her son was miserable. She fell in that big pit and broke her leg. At that time, she was scared that her heart was about to stop, and her eyes were black. But God seemed to think that the punishment was not enough, and the police said that he broke the law. Or rogue crime.

TA premeditated joint stupid Zhang Shu is bullying other girls.

Mother Song was frightened.

Father Song did not know what to do.

In particular, the son has broken his bones, and the medical expenses can be obtained. After the three hundred dollars that were taken away by Song Qinghan and Sujiao Jia at home, there is not much left. I'm afraid that he (shen) can't hold on, and often spends money.

Now there are less than a hundred dollars left.

She paid the money, but she was not reconciled.

As soon as she paid the money, she heard the policeman guarding Song Qingshan whispering, saying that there was a leader who immediately moved from the army to become their deputy director, and Song mother’s uneasy heart suddenly became more than one. Trick.

Didn’t Song Qinghan just come out of the army? Even if this kid is useless, he has not been promoted for many years. It is also the army. Maybe he knows, can he say good things, and save his son from difficulties?

At this point, she must also come back to find him.

Originally, Song Qinghan, the boy, had a homestay as a backing. She didn't dare to provoke him, but she couldn't care about it now.

She asked her wife to guard their baby in the hospital, and she came back aggressively, planning to find the boss to swindle money.

My brother's leg is broken. As an older brother, why not give money? ! Why don't you help?

Mother Song ran back with excitement, and saw the pair of **** from afar, and looked around. It happened to be people who had lunch and were taking a lunch break in her yard. To let public opinion help her, Mother Song directly looked far away. Then he began to roar: "Boss-your brother has an accident, you can't ignore your brother!!!"

This came out, and the person who spoke just happened to be the topic centre of every household at lunch today. Everyone ran out to see it.

"Yo, still looking for Qing Han? I remember Qing Han's child was so miserable, and I didn't see the two old men give a penny?"

"In the end, it is his parents and younger brother, how can it be ignored? Are you afraid of being pinned?"

"Sujiao Jiao is not a good person. How can she, a bitch, let her men suffer? You don't know that their family is full of fish (meat rou) all day, and they eat better than the landlord's house."

"Yes, how much money do you have left?"

"But you have to give it, anyway, it's a brother, or is it too much?"