Chapter 44

The ancients said that one night is worth a lot of money.

Song Qinghan felt that the ancients would never bully him.

After a night passed, he was refreshed, and he seemed to be relieved of the previous things. Even if he thought too well before, then the atmosphere, and then shed (tuo), it is always difficult to conceal the depression in his heart, After all, the children of the couple who harmed him all his life were spoiled by his biological parents.

But now he doesn't feel it anymore, he is full of... sweetness and Sujiaojiao.

Jiao Jiao cried last night. It is estimated that his eyes will be swollen today. He has to cook two eggs for her.

There are also some essential oils that she bought outside last time. When she takes a bath later, he will massage her with essential oils.

When doing this, Song Qinghan still has a smile on the corner of his mouth. That smile is different from a normal smile. With a kind of ** sweetness, anyone who sees it will feel toothache.

Su Jiao woke up an hour later than Song Qinghan.

He hummed and was immediately picked up by the man. The man's soft voice was thinking in her ear: "Jiaojiao, I'm boiling water for you. Let's take a shower (xi) first."

Su Jiao Jiao stretched his arms lazily, and then moved, he felt his arm sore for a while and remembered what he did with the arm yesterday. It was annoying and stared at the person in front of him.

Song Qinghan smiled pleasedly and quickly picked up people.

When the two were slowly doing their own thing, the noise of the village was constantly ringing. They were on the edge of the village. Although they could hear the noise, they were not clear about what they were arguing about.

But they can also guess, it is estimated that the Song family shot.

By the time the two had eaten and drunk, everything was done, and things had ended.

Sun Fang hurriedly took a few of his family to see them, and when they saw that they were sitting well, they were suddenly relieved: "I am busy before and after, but the two of you are not in a hurry?"

"What's going on? Why did the two Song families suddenly become child traffickers?" Sun Fang asked the girl.

Zhang Qian and others are also very anxious, hoping to shake her shoulder and want to know the truth.

Su Jiao Jiao smiled and explained: "Qing Han is not their son, it was they who dropped the package. Now that Qing Han's biological parents have come to him, those who do bad things will naturally be punished. It is a crime to lose the package to others' children. thing……"

Sun Fang was shocked, just like listening to Heavenly Books.

Everyone else's mouth is open, unbelievable.

Su Jianhua whispered: "Sister, is this true? How is it the same as the novel?"

Su Jiao helplessly spread his hand: "That's the case, we also learned the truth yesterday.

After talking, her head was knocked by Sun Fang: "I knew it yesterday, don't you know to tell Mom?"

Su Jiao Jiao covered her head with a guilty conscience, and said with a bitter face: "Qing Han was in a bad mood yesterday, did I forget it? Besides, this is not a big deal, except that his biological parents changed it, nothing else has changed."

Sun Fang: "..."

Everyone at home: "..."

Girl, are you so Buddhist?