Chapter - 54

As a person from later generations, Su Jiao Jiao did not have any special thoughts about future generations and did not even want to (huaihuai) give birth to a child. After giving birth, the woman seems to have her mother (sexual xing), the heart and intestines will become soft, and at the same time To bear the responsibility of a child for decades of education.

Su Jiao's mentality still belongs to children. When he thinks of becoming a mother, he feels his scalp is numb.

Song Qinghan didn't think about the day when he would get married and have children. He had problems with his legs and returned to the village. He thought it was the beginning of an old-age life, but he didn't want it to be the beginning of a happy life.

After getting married, he also thought about having a baby.

However, he was unwilling to see him, and he was not particularly disappointed.

Anyway, the lives of the two are quite good.

It's just that the conversation left a heavy mark on both hearts.

After careful deliberation, Su Jiaojia silently stopped the weekly contraceptive diet.

Song Qinghan immediately realized her behaviour and rejoiced for several days.

So in the summer of 73 years, Su Jiao Jiao (Huai Huai) became pregnant.

At this time, her second sister-in-law, Li Xiu, had already given birth to Silao. Although after some time, it was double happiness.

Both parents were very happy, Sun Fang was okay, she had four grandchildren, her daughter had not been pregnant (Huaihuai) before, she was anxious for a while, and later figured it out, anyway, so many grandchildren, Then it’s OK to pass on one to her daughter.

But Su Zhengyang is not particularly tasteful, even if Su Jiao is married, but the daughter is in front of him. In his heart, he has never realized that the daughter has already formed a family with others, (too tuo) left his home.

Now I suddenly found that my daughter was going to be a mother. The shock made him trance for several days, and it was particularly weird to see his daughter's expression.

Is this pregnant (huaihuai)?

Going to have a baby?

Yesterday it was just the size of a doll, and you must hold it before you walk, and you can cry when you are in the sun!

Now he has become an adult!

This may be the idea of ​​all parents who love their children.

Su Jiao Jia was made to laugh and cry because of Su Zhengyang's attitude.

The parents of the Song family will come to see her from time to time. Originally Su Jiao thought to live for a while, but she (Huai Huai) was pregnant and had to ride for several hours in the car. It was exhausting for the individual and it was easy to cause problems. The parents of the Song family would not let her They ran on both sides and stayed directly in the country.

There are few people in the open country, and it's no big deal. You can take a walk, but the city is more restrained.

They stayed there for two days when they were free. It was the same with grandchildren and carrots hanging. The parents of the Song family were not tired of running a little on both sides but were full of energy.

Seeing this, Sujiao Jia decorated the room on the other side and made it into a guest room, and they could rest directly when they came.

In this alley, Song's parents are even better for her. Good things are sent to her like no money, as long as she has said, such as wanting to eat something, next time, Song's parents will bring them over.