Chapter - 56

Su Jiao Jiao was produced in March of 1974. The six-pound and six-two son can toss her enough.

At this time, cesarean section was not popular, almost all of them were delivered naturally, so she was tortured for a while, crying in pain in the delivery room, and afraid of dying, she was afraid of dying in the delivery room.

Through the door, Song Qinghan listened to her tears of tears. The whole person was bad, his face (white) was pale, and the bloodshot eyes were white and the bloodshot eyes jumped out because he was too greasy. The winter has not passed completely, he is still Sweaty.

Later, Sun Fang told her that Song Qinghan was terrified by her crying and knelt on the ground, crying with her face covered, just like what happened.

Sujiaojia couldn't help crying and laughing and felt distracted again.

When she came out of the delivery room after she was finished, she was already fainted, not dizzy, but her eyesight was gone, she was lying on the bed (Chuang) and was pushed out, and soon (sleep Shui) Nothing can be remembered.

When she knew Song Qinghan's performance, she regretted not being able to support him (Qiang Qiang) and looked at him again, at least remembering how the other party was crying for herself.

At least Sujiaojia could not imagine Song Qinghan crying so badly for the time being.

Restricted by the times, Song Qinghan's development is not good. From the outsider's point of view, it is now an unemployed wanderer who lives with his parents. Some people in the village secretly said that these two people really would not have children. They thought Song Qinghan was a bad boy. After a good shoot, the result was unexpectedly useless.

Of course, these words were not directly addressed to them. Sujiaojia knew, and it was also Aunt Wang who kindly persuaded her to let Song Qinghan go out and do things, and don’t stay at home like herself (Huaihuai) pregnant.

But Su Jiao did not listen. In her eyes, Song Qinghan looks good, has a good figure, and has better sex. The most important thing is that he earns more money than others, but this cannot be known. That's it.

That's why Su Jiao Jiao's image of Song Qinghan is tall in her heart. She feels that he is there and she doesn't need to worry about anything.

Naturally, she couldn't imagine Song Qinghan crying.

It's a pity that she was too obvious. Sun Fang shook his head and shook his head straightly: "Both have children and haven't grown up you!"

Ji Ya stared at her grandson, her eyes could not be removed, and said casually, "What do you grow up? Women, it's not easy in a lifetime. It's good for Jiao to be like this. Me and Lao Song don't need to take care of me at home. Wealthy and wealthy, life is just fine."

"Can't get used to her like this, how old are people." Sun Fang said, but the smile on his face was very big.

Isn't it good for your family to value your daughter so much?

Song Qinghan's face (colour) has always been bad. Only when he met Sujiaojiao, the **** (colour) was a little softer. He said: "Jiaojiao is very good, but it is too hard to have children. We will not give birth."

He still had a hoarse voice and wondered whether he was crying.

When Su Jiao laughed, there was still time to think about it for a moment, and then nodded hard: "Yes, it is terrible.

Sun Fang frowned, glanced at the two relatives, and whispered: "How can it be painless to have a baby? But you (both Shen) are well raised by me and your dad, without suffering, how can you be born?" One? Do you think about the painful days and nights when other people were born? How long are you doing? The second one is painless. Mom didn’t say anything when she was born four."