Chapter - 30

The host family can't stay here for such big trouble.

Sun Fang had already brought his wife and son over, but it was just because her daughter didn’t lose money and she didn’t (cha). The daughter’s sturdiness for a while has made her think deeply that she got her true biography. At that time, she was quite at ease.

Therefore, when the daughter was held by the Song's mother-in-law, she did not react.

After seeing her daughter's ankle twisted, Sun Fang's face (colour twisted directly and rushed over to shout, "Zhang Hua! How dare you dare to bully my girl?"

The scene was chaotic, Su Jiao Jia had to let go of love and hatred with the matchmaker system, and stopped Sun Fang: "Mom, calm down, let's not make trouble, we want money!"

Asking for money is more distressing to Mother Song than fighting.

Sure enough, Su Jiao Jiao said, Mother Song directly changed her face (colour): "Why? Why don't I just pull you?"

Song Qinghan wanted to say something with a black face, was pinched by Su Jiao Jiao and closed his mouth with his teeth clenched.

Mother Song always stood up to him.

Sujiaojiao is different, but her mother’s excuse hasn’t affected her at all. She said coldly: "You can pull me and my leg will die. Now I can’t walk. I can’t do anything at ordinary times. Medicine, I don’t know if I have a broken bone in my leg. Does it cost less?”

"But what's the big deal if you kick your feet?" Mother Song is still unsteady. At this time, she has been released by Su Jiao, but she is still being pulled by Sun Fang. The mother and daughter are her nemeses. Can't put it off.

Su Jiao Jiao squeezed her lips, wiped the cold sweat on her forehead, (take off tuo) shoes, and showed her feet (dew) to her, threatened: "Look at yourself, they are all swollen!! Song Qinghan is your son and I But no, you didn’t give birth to me, I didn’t support me, I didn’t spend a penny on you, and today you don’t pay me money for medical treatment, I will make your feet the same as me!”

Are you bully?

Mother Song was a chewing gum that she had eaten, and it was hard to pull off with disgusting sticking on her body. Since that was the case, she would be cruel.

Anyway, she won't let herself suffer!

She stood tall and her face was cold and her eyes were cold. If she was seen by her biological parents, she would be surprised. At least in their perception, this girl was always lazy and treated lazily.

Mother Song's eyelids jumped, and (Qiang Qiang) popped up, "I'm your mother-in-law. Now that my family has an accident in Qingshan, the boss should take care of me and ask me for money. Isn't it right? You give me back your son! Otherwise, you just abuse your mother-in-law..."

"If you want a son, you can give me the money your son owes me. You know what the house looks like, but there is nothing in the house. It was bought by my parents! Money..."

Mother Song was dizzy and looked at the room. She looked away with a guilty conscience. There was no previous oath in her tone, but she was rather weak: "Then... I can't ask for my money..."

The parents of the Su family are also guilty. This thing is bought by Song Qinghan himself. The dowry for the daughter at home is that of ordinary people. Among the more than 100 items Sun Fang gave to Su Jiao, many of them were given to her by Song Qinghan. For the wedding ceremony, Sun Fang was reluctant to add it and added dozens of pieces to Jiao Jiao for her to give her a small family.