Chapter 37

Kiss (kiss wen) the scar, not less than three seconds.

This task, with just a little thought, you can know how ambiguous it is and how many letter scraps may be extended.

However, after looking at the rewards, Su Jiao Jiao completely comprehended a sentence-the gain was proportional to the pay.

In addition to the magical spray used to treat bone injuries, the matchmaker system has not released many things with special effects, but this time, there are only two!

Magical spray for trauma, the tongue of the chef,

It seems that the matchmaker system is ruthless.

However, they also (Mo) allowed Su Jiaojiao and Song Qinghan to be in the current state, knowing that the possibility of her rejection (sexuality) is extremely small, after all, the two are already very close, but they have not arrived at the last step, because Su Jiaojiao Song Qinghan didn't dare to say what he said.

However, as a maternal single, she never took the initiative in this regard, which led to slow progress.

As long as she takes the initiative-what else can't be born?

Sun Jiao looked at the translucent screen that was only visible to her in front of her, and the black (colour) font on it appeared exceptionally abrupt, and also made her face (colour) change for a while, red and blue, and blue and red.

Song Qinghan was very guilty.

He secretly tightened his right arm and hugged the man in his arms even more tightly. His uneasy thought flew involuntarily because of the touch on his arm.

Both of them usually eat well, but he has a lot of exercise, and the fat has turned into muscle (meat rou), but Su Jiao Jiao is just the opposite, but she is not so fat, just holding it very comfortable, soft, as if Without bones.

He kept moving closer, seeing that Jiao Jiao's face (colour) was weird like she was unhappy, she secretly put her chin on her shoulder, and the tip of her nose gently rubbed her (meat) face, sniffing her The peculiar light unknown fragrance, pleased softly coaxed: "Jiaojiao, I'm fine, it doesn't hurt..."

The pain was painful, but the wild boars ran over. The others didn't have the power to resist, only he got on, attracted the wild boar's attention, but was injured.

When the wild boar fangs came over, he instinctively avoided them. Unfortunately, there was a person behind him. He pushed the person away first, which was only a step slower, and his arms were cut away.

At that moment, Song Qinghan was still afraid of something. He was afraid that he was dead. What should he do?

Don't look at how she treated the fierce woman. Inside, she was just an eighteen-year-old girl. She was timid and coquettish. She spent money on it. Without him, what would happen to her?

Fortunately, all his injuries have been cured. This time, she was delicious and delicious again. She was kept with two cups of (Nai) in the morning and evening, and she was strong, but it was the most powerful time. The injury, but also dangerously killed the wild boar.

Just this day, Su Jiao Jiao went to the wedding of others, not at home, did not see his worst appearance.

In order not to worry her, she was also sad.