Chapter ~ 36

A few days later, Zhao Sisi left.

Before leaving, Su Jiao Jiao seriously made three big dishes, invited her to dinner, and made the rabbits bought before into spicy rabbits, and brought her a third to the train.

The remaining two, one was distributed to the parents of the host family, and the other was divided into a small portion for Jixuan, and then they kept it for themselves.

JJinXuan is a giant in action, looking at a girl's body, actually doing things boldly and decisively, he returned a basket of chestnuts in the evening when he came back that day, all of which gave the outside **** Grilled.

Most of the night, Song Qinghan took over.

Su Jiao lazy to get up, as today (colour) is getting colder, the two changed to a thicker quilt and stayed in a quilt comfortably.

When Song Qinghan returned, she rolled into his arms and held her waist to continue (sleep Shui).

Sujiao thought Song Qinghan's hair was laughed at these days? How does he feel uncomfortable? Didn't even say to go to the barbershop in the town to cut hair?

It was laughed at naturally, but Song Qinghan was proud to say that it was cut by Jiao Jiao, and everyone else knew nothing, anyway... his face looks good, even if his hair is ugly, it is better than them. Many young people in the village are pretty.

The next day, I started to deal with these things slowly, partly making chestnut cake, making fried chestnut, and cooking.

The chestnut is delicious, and there are many patterns. In just three days, Jixuan sent a lot of piles, piled up in the firewood room, and it felt like eating until the Chinese New Year.

However, Su Jiao still found countless methods based on the recipes in his mind, made them, and sold them to Ji Xuan.

The two also really started to make money, not small money.

Just when Zhao Sisi left, she only went twice. Su Jiao got 30 yuan here. Ji Xuan didn't agree to two or eight points. She originally thought about five or five points. But Su Jiao was embarrassed, she was not in danger, but she could With so much money, I finally got four or six points.

Otherwise, it will not spin (dry gan).

Because of her too much effort, Su Jiao Jiao looked at her thin body, always felt abusive, and often gave her good food.

The two were familiar, and Ji Xuan was not as restless as before, so he was a lot calmer.

The money she borrowed was paid back, and she started to have savings, but she was in a different place and might be inspected at any time, so she put the money in Sujiaojiao.

She trusts Sujiao very much.

The behaviour of the two was traded in the middle of the night. The daytime was still the same as before. Sujiaojia couldn't get to work, and Jixuan managed the cattle, stealing (touching Mo) to make up.

As for the female chairman who came after Mid-Autumn Festival, Su Jiao has not seen it once.

Before Zhao Sisi left, she went to gossip about the love and hatred between the two sisters and looked at the two people very much.

At first, the people in the village were not good at Xi Shu because of Xi Yao, but Xi Shu was obviously decent, diligent and hard-working, and he did not say enthusiasm, but he was also well-mannered and quickly reversed The impression of being preconceived in the eyes of everyone.

At the same time, he also tore his face with Xi Yao in public and tore off the line. Later, no one put them together.

As for the educated youth, the people whom Xi Shu originally liked also seemed to be mutiny. Instead, Xi Yao took the initiative to hold him tight and often found Xi Shu troublesome, which was annoying.