Chapter - 28

Song Qinghan and those who watched the excitement were sent away.

Su Jiao and Sun Fang returned to her small home. Sun Fang closed the door of the courtyard, afraid of others eavesdropping, but still worried about the face: "Good boy, if you talk like this, will Qing Han not be upset?"

She didn't know that her daughter was so ruthless and her mouth so poisonous.

It's not that she has anything else, but these words are for everyone, even if Song Qinghan has no feelings for the Song family, as a wife, it's still too much to talk like this.

If it was placed in their home, if grandpa Suai (nai Nai) (milk Nai) was there, Sun Fang said this by himself, Su Zhengyang must have turned her face.

Even if you don't turn your face, it will be sensible in your heart.

Su Jiao Jiao heard that there was a slight feeling in his heart, and he was also a little worried, weakly said: "Then... I have already said..."

What can I do?

I have already said those things that I shouldn't say because of my impulsiveness.

If Song Qinghan is not happy, then he is not happy, if he is uncomfortable, she... can apologize at most, let her compromise with this superb, it is impossible to be a bun!

Su Jiao Jia stood in the perspective of outsiders, or the experience of previous life, which made her destined to be unable to understand those feelings.

In her heart, if there is a person who does not have a touch of affection for herself, then even if the person is close to herself (guan) and is close to the blood, she will not have any feelings.

If the other party is polite, you can have a face.

But what the parents of the Song family did, at least in Sujiaojiao, could only be a stranger at most, plus Song Qingshan, a pitman, actually thought of pitting himself. Although he was unsuccessful, he was also caught by her The classification of the enemy.

I want to say that I will live with Song Qinghan in the future, and I want to get in touch with this group of people so that I don't feel happy.

She now has feelings for Song Qinghan, but she is far from being able to give up, and she has never been the kind of person who cannot live without a man.

The single dogs that were more than twenty years old were not made in vain.

For Song Qinghan, he grieved himself to deal with Song's parents and Song Qingshan all day, and then because of what they did, they could only secretly get sulky and suffocate themselves. It was so uncomfortable, it would be better to face it calmly.

She just doesn’t like the Song family and doesn’t want to be related to them. How do they treat Song Qinghan, then she treats them like that, she doesn’t have one more point, she is rich, but she would rather spend the money Give it to others, and don't give it to people you don't like!

Just like the mung bean soup before, it is not a precious thing, but she just does not give it.

But Sun Fang didn’t know that when she heard her daughter’s guilty conscience, she felt dizzy for a while: “You can’t be so arrogant next time (Xing Xing). When Qing Han comes back, you look at his face (colour), if you are really unhappy, You apologize, and it’s nice to say..."

Speaking of this, Sun Fang added: "Your child is not forgiving, what he said is so ruthless, what should the people in the village think of you in the future."

The daughter had been quarrelling once before, and after that time, the reputation in the village was not good!

For this reason, she was anxious and quarrelled with people for a long time, and finally stopped, this time again, this time more serious than last time.