Chapter 57

After the child Song Tianning went from the urine to the dish, he fully developed his quirky spirit, but he was reluctant to swear.

I don't know if I understand it. Anyway, every time he does something bad, he will look at you with that innocent look, making you unconsciously soft-hearted.

Originally, his eyes were very big. The face of a child was smaller than that of an adult. If the eyes were a little bigger, they would look extra large. Without passing time, his eyes were dark and dark, and his eyes were slightly white, but his eyes were also white. White, more and more lining the eyes black and white.

Within a few days, the body faded away from the newly born red (colour) and became white and tender and lovely.

Su Jiao, who has always loved (dry gan) nets, is willing to kiss him. Everyone feels fragrant, and she is kissed by her.

After doing this, as soon as she turned around, she could see Song Qinghan's dark eyes looking at her... lips * petals, her lips unhappy.

For some reason, she suddenly felt guilty.

Want to cover it up and say: "Go wash that diaper."

Song Qinghan pursed her lips and turned her son over unhappy, teaching: "You can't kiss him, there is a difference between men and women!"

Sun Jiao looked at him innocently and did not speak.

Song Qinghan's dignity is deeper. He knows who inherits his son's expression.

Song Tianning's children have been three months old. The plump little body and the weather is also summer, no longer need to be covered with layers of quilts, only wearing thin crotch pants, diapers on the fart * stock.

However, this is more tossing, children often secretly pee.

Just now, he peeed on Dabao.

Dabao, who had never been bullied like this, cried out.

Even if he is seven years old, but he has not yet reached the age of formal schooling, he still plays with the children. The three little carrot heads behind him, plus the children in the village, is like a big brother.

It has always been worshipped by children.

Today, an aunt came back with a child, and Dabao thought that his younger brother would have one more, plus this younger brother looks good, as good as his aunt, and has a fragrant fragrance. Communicate with him.

As a result, he just got over and was peeled all over.

Although boy urine, this is urine!

Da Bao was shocked for a while and then ran back crying. Su Jiao thought that he didn't want to come in a short time.

...

Song Qinghan has been doing the diaper change. Sun Jiao looked at him. After wiping his ass, he put on a little powder of prickly heat.

While wiping the powder of prickly heat, Song Qinghan patted on his fart.

Song Tianning’s child was particularly well-behaved at this time. He looked very innocently with his eyes. He turned over or lifted his feet to wipe the fart*. They were very cooperative. When Song Qinghan slapped his fart*, the two tusks (flesh rou) tremble. Tremble.

Su Jiao Jiao only saw that his heart was trembling with the two Tuo (meat rou), and then turned his son over to lie on the bed (Chuang), let's take a kiss.

It's a hot brain.

If the son grows up, he may be disgusted.

But at this time, Su Jiao Jia did not dislike it and was full of fools.