Chapter -46

Song Huaijin and Ji Ya are a pair of very enlightened parents. Of course, it may be because they are not close to Song Qinghan (Guan Guan), and they are more guilty. Therefore, they have never been able to treat their children like ordinary parents.

Both were guilty because they had not been able to keep him.

If you didn’t think about relaxing before the due date, you would have unexpectedly given birth at that time, and finally caused the child to be out of the package.

In the 1970s, as the director of the brick factory, Song Huaijin's identity was still very powerful. After all, private trading was not allowed at this time.

Su Jiao Jiao is an easy-to-satisfied person, who has no ambitions, so he has never been able to meet anyone deliberately, but he was surprised when he stood in front of this beautiful house that could be called a small villa.

This is a well-to-do wealthy person. Although I have also seen the Song family before, all in suits and leather shoes, it is still surprising that there is no real one.

The decoration of this room is also very beautiful, except for a little old (colour), two flower beds on both sides of the exterior, plant some beautiful flowers that she can't recognize, the house is more modern, gas, refrigerator, washing machine, electric light It is also a beautiful trick.

Light blue (colour) sofa, pearwood coffee table, and a separate (dry gan) net bathroom.

Su Jiao saw the familiar world and almost cried.

She missed the bathroom for a long time!

Fortunately, she is very calm, after all, this is not the first time to see, quite calm.

Song Qinghan was somewhat novel, but soon calmed down, mainly for these things, he had no afterglow, at most he was curious.

The two followed Ji Ya and Song Huaijin all the way. At this time, it was a sunny morning. Some neighbours were basking at the door. When they saw them, a woman asked curiously, "Jiya, who is your family? ?"

With this sentence, the rest of the eyes also looked over.

These two young people are talented men, handsome men and pretty women, wearing nice clothes and leather shoes.

The Songs and their husbands are still very tight with them. Even if they all live in a community, the value is also different. Everyone wants to establish a relationship with them. One day, if there is a vacancy in the brick factory, they can still go. Guan) let his relatives work as workers in the past.

Therefore, everyone is more curious about the Song family, but they dare not understand it in detail.

At this time, I saw the young man and woman coming over but did not bring a gift in their hands, but they were treated so passionately by the Song and his wife. During these few steps, they did not leave the two apart, always with some pride. Ji Ya all smiled.

This contrast is surprising.

Ji Ya smiled and responded calmly: "It is my son Song Qinghan and his daughter-in-law Su Jiao, this is home, not a guest."

Everyone was dumbfounded: "What?"

Ji Ya nodded, did not speak again, and led the two into the house.

The few people looked at each other, blankly.

One person said: "I remember her son is not Song-Yuan? Although that person is not good, we grew up watching."

Another person wondered: "When you say that I remember, I haven't seen this kid in a few days."

"I don't know, these days the Song family has always been visited by guests. It seems that (fafa) has something big happening, wouldn't it feel that Song Yuan was too... so he passed on one?