Chapter 43

Because of the omen, Su Jiaojiao secretly imagined what scene Song Qinghan and his biological parents knew each other many times.

He was suffering from childhood and cultivated a calm and stable (sexual) child. He changed his face at most to himself.

Su Jiao wondered if he would cry out excitedly at that moment.

But don't want Song Qinghan to be so calm.

The handsome and elegant middle-aged man with glasses pulled his eyes red, and when the excited woman walked in, his dignity (skin) was aloof and polite, and his eyes fell on the man's appearance for a moment, but he recovered quickly...

Sun Jiao looked at the side, inexplicably hurt, and quickly pinched his arm, whispered: "Aren't you happy?"

"No." Song Qinghan smiled.

It's just a little lost.

When he was so painful and difficult when he was a child, he wished he was picked up. His biological parents would appear in front of him, giving him brand new warm clothes and food for him to fill his stomach.

But no.

After desperation, again and again, he no longer reported hope, relying on his efforts, clenched his teeth alive.

He has investigated whether Mother Song is pregnant (huaihuai), but he wants to make up for his regrets. If he is not their biological birth, the unfair treatment he has suffered these years makes sense. As for his biological parents, he doesn't care.

At this time, when his life was almost complete, they came.

Song Qinghan was at loss but not so surprised.

In the face of these two middle-aged men and women with some excitement, he can only be as polite as possible: "Please sit down."

Song Huaijin and Ji Ya nodded, again and again, restrainedly handing the gifts they brought to the two, and looked at Song Qinghan diligently, eyes looked around subconsciously, and their eyes were full of sadness and annoyance, but Ji Ya didn't speak, she bites him dead. Lips closed, didn't make me cry.

Song Huaijin sighed: "Your name is Song Qinghan."

"Yes." Song Qinghan nodded, grabbing the Su Jiao who wanted to pour water for them, and poured the tea himself: "Sorry, the home is poor and the hospitality is not good."

"No shame!" Ji Ya shook her head quickly.

Song Huaijin crossed his eyes with relief, pressed his choked emotions, smirked, and greeted Su Jiaojiao before whispering: "My name is Song Huaijin, this is my wife Ji Ya, ten years ago twenty-two years ago. On January 3rd, I gave birth to a child in the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of the City Hospital, but then I left the hospital for a long time due to an accident. As soon as I left, she mobilized. After leaving the child, she also passed out due to productivity exhaustion, etc. When I wake up, we find that our children have congenital heart deficiency..."

Song Qinghan's brows were slightly wrinkled, and her lips were tight, her mood was complicated.

Su Jiao Jiao was also complicated to listen to. He silently reached out and held his big hand, and just touching it, Song Qinghan clasped her backhand.