Chapter - 11

Everyone in the countryside is often injured, but I have never seen such a serious injury, not to mention his two legs, and I am not embarrassed to say anything.

Song Qinghan smiled bitterly. A man with a broken heart didn't want to care about it. At first, he could disguise himself that Song's parents thought he was downcast. The whole village sympathized with him, but he was afraid of dealing with him. Get entangled.

Now naturally can continue to disguise, as for face?

Since he returned to the village, he did not intend to maintain.

Wang Jianye was even more stern and solemn.

But the parents of the Song family didn't care at all, and they only distressed the money. "Why don't you go grab the four hundred! There is no money, the money has been used up, really no money!"

Song Qingshan was also frightened, and he shouted together: "Song Qinghan came back to our house all these years but he bought it (meat rou). These are not all money? How about raising him so big without spending money?"

"That will not cost more than six hundred!" Sun Fang roared back: "Don't think that everyone is a fool, what you do, others see it in your eyes, hurry up and pay!"

Mother Song kept shaking her head. The whole image of a madwoman did not mess with them anymore. She wanted to run back, and she said, "You are crazy! Where is the money—"

Wang Jianye pulled people at this time: "Don't go first, this thing needs to be made clear, otherwise it will be troublesome in the future!"

"Captain, if you listen to her nonsense, how can there be so much money!" Song Father grumbled.

Su Jiao Jiao held hands (chest Xiong): "Of course, you don't know, the post can have records. Let's go to the post and check it. I will tell you, if you don't give it, don't think about this son in the future. Find a good daughter-in-law, whoever is married to you, I will go to the house, and let your son play bachelor forever!"

The children in the countryside are married early, and they started to kiss when they were 16 or 7 years old, and Song Qingshan also started to kiss, but he has a good market because the family is fed by Song Qinghan more than others, so the Song family plans to pick a good one. Fortunately, it is a family that eats commercial grain.

The family members in the family also shined in front of their eyes, playing snakes and hitting seven inches. Su Jiao was right!

Sun Fang Limara nodded with her husband and son: "Yes! If you are not fair, don't return Song Qinghan's money will make trouble every day and make your home restless!"

Suddenly, the five senses of the parents of the Song family were distorted, and they looked at her fiercely: "Dare you!"

Su Jiao Jiao was very proud that he thought of such a good idea, chin raised: "Why don't I dare? You try?"

Son is their life, isn't it all for Song Qingshan?

Look at Su Jiao's arrogant appearance, and then look at the family members one by one. Mother Song hates to eat her (meat rou) in the past, and the whole person is shaking with anger. If he had fewer Song family members, where would this be? bully?

Wang Jianye shook his head, wanting to say that the host family should not be so aggressive, but seeing them one by one like the hens who care for the cubs, they will peck when they see each other, and they think it’s not a big deal, and help says: "Since this, It’s fair to divide the family. For these six hundred and sixty dollars, you must still have a lot of leftovers. Otherwise, they will be in a hurry. If you want more, it’s not as good as me. , How about the pension money given to you in the next five years?"