Chapter - 5

Since the rewards are spicy bars, the goods in the system mall are from this era. Weilong spicy bars did not appear in 1972, so if you want to eat, you rely on the reward.

Last night, Su Jiaojiao dreamed of a spicy note, and it was too bad. She was thinking about whether to do something by herself. Now the reward came directly, and she decided to take it decisively.

When Sun Fang eats (milk Nai) sugar eyebrows and smiles, Su Jiao whispers: "Mom, he has bought (milk Nai) sugar, then shall we invite his comrades to dinner?"

This is reasonable. After finishing the speech, Su Jiao Jiao praised her wit, she is too clever.

Sun Fang frowned immediately: "What do you ask them to eat? What should you buy for? You must not marry and suffer?"

Su Jiao said straightforwardly: "After all, I have to live in that house, and they are helping me in repairing the house. Besides, I still want to ask them to help me make a toilet when the time comes. Hey, I visited last time, that courtyard I don’t even have a hut. What if my stomach hurts at night."

In rural areas, where there is a relatively large position, toilets are built on their own, next to the reserved land. Direct fertilization is good, but not every household has it.

Sun Fang immediately realized that she was soft-hearted to her daughter who had never been able to (Qiang), and was somewhat reluctant, but still nodded and said, "Sure, let your dad talk to them when the time comes, This is to be typed out."

"Mom, you are so nice!" Su Jiao Jiao held her arm and shook her face, smiling: "It's better to have a shower room!"

"Good!" Sun Fang nodded happily. After finishing, he slapped his wife's shoulders with a slap. He didn't breathe: "Have you heard? What does your daughter want? Tonight, invite them to dinner. Remember to say it after eating. "

"Uh-huh!" Su Zhengyang's heart was beautiful, and he didn't mind his wife's hands and nodded his temper, but when Sun Fang left, he took Su Jiao's voice and whispered: "Take a while and go to Qing Han He said that his comrades-in-arms had been here to help for so long. Our family should also invite them to have a meal and go early. I’m afraid they will all sell vegetables when the time comes. If you are free, go to the town and buy a piece (meat rou ) Come back, I won't go to work early to go to the river (Mo) two fish."

The two-game dishes he stole (Mo) went to have been sold last night, and they have not been left. Besides, game games are not tasty, and they are not as tender as the domestic pig (meat rou).

Su Jiao nodded cleverly: "Okay."

"This is the money and the ticket, you hold it." Su Zhengyang gave her two yuan and two pounds (meat rou) ticket.

At this time, the pig (meat rou) was still about seven cents a catty, and a (meat rou) ticket was needed to buy it.

The original owner used to like the job of running errands, because there is always money left, and that is how private house money comes from.

...

With money and tickets, Su Jiao Jiao went directly to Song Qinghan.

It was the same scene as before, but the yard (dry gan) was much cleaner, and the house looked neat and tidy.

Several young people saw Su Jiao Jiao, the busy figure paused, smiled and said: "Sister-in-law, come in and sit down."

Song Qinghan, with his hands on crutches, came out of the door with Jiang An's help, and saw the girl at the door, surprised.

Su Jiao Jiao had some social phobia in his previous life. At this time, he was watched by five big men. He immediately felt his scalp tingling, and he couldn’t even speak nervously. He quickly smiled and entered the yard, but he didn’t sit down. Her eyes fell on their calves. She didn’t remember what Su Zhengyang taught. (Dry gan) Baba said: "I'm here to invite you to dinner at my house. The time for the work is over. I'll go first."