Chapter - 26

As soon as the captain opened his mouth, it was more effective than the police who didn't know him. There wasn't even much reaction. The women who worked in the fields (gan) worked in the past.

The battle was suddenly big.

Song Qingshan was not brave enough and was scared by his brother’s violent (dew), imminent imprisonment. His brain was blank. The first reaction was to run. It was unexpected. Instead, he was chased by so many people. Speeded up a lot.

He didn't pay attention to the direction he ran, and with so many people chasing behind, he was terrified and rushed forward.

"Son, don't run!" Mother Song was naturally behind, but she wanted to protect Song Qingshan, but when she saw the direction he was running, she was suddenly scared and screamed.

However, this is too late.

I saw a person who was running hard because the speed was too fast to stop the car. After discovering the big pit, his body was stagnant and "bang-" fell off.

"Ah---" A screaming screamed from the bottom of the pit.

Mother Song fell with herself, her distressed legs softened, and she ran over crying: "My son..."

The people chasing around didn't dare to move. Wang Jianye, who came in the next step, looked at the people at the bottom of the pit, and his scalp was even more painful: "What do you say you run? Dare you dare not to do it, right? Why don't you think about it?"

This year, many people dared to play gangsters, but few were caught because most women did not dare to resist. Once they said that, their reputation was corrupted and they could no longer survive. They could only marry those wives. The old bachelor is too old or old to go to his wife.

But if it is said, when the objects of the young and the young can't hold hands fairly and honestly, this kind of rogue crime should be severely sentenced.

Once judged, the basic crime of rogues must be locked up for a few years. Seriously, there are also shots.

The captain of the captain roared angrily and let everyone around him know the cause and effect. Just now everyone worried that the villagers who feared that they would harm others suddenly raised their eyebrows and hated Song Qingshan.

And this news, at a very fast speed, swept the entire brigade, even the surrounding brigades, and finally what Xi Yao did was also known.

The next morning, Su Jiaojiao was pulled by Zhao Sisi, and the little girl said with a cold face: "You come to watch, I will take revenge."

Su Jiao Jiao: "Ah?"

Before she could react, she was dragged into the field. Zhao Sisi had nothing to do. When she found Xi Yao, she rushed straight up to fight, her face (colour) was fierce: "Ma'am, I'm a bully?" Just you? The public security can't rule the old lady!"

"Ahhhhhh!" (Shen) Xi Yao, who was weak, was directly knocked to the ground. She hadn't reacted yet. Her hair was ripped, her face was slammed and beaten several times, she was beaten, she was screamed silly. : "Ah-let goes, you're crazy!"

Zhao Sisi sneered and kept moving: "Yes, I am crazy!"

Xi Yao was hurt. He gritted his teeth and began to fight with his teeth and claws, but he had already missed the opportunity and simply failed to fight.

I saw Sun Fang, who was looking at it, came over and opened his mouth: "I'm dripping, this is more powerful than when I was young."

Su Jiao silently closed the mouth that was too surprised and grown-up and returned the electric shock rod to the matchmaker system.