Chapter - 29

I thought this matter was over. No one knew that at one noon in two days, the two old men fell to the aunt Wang's house and their door, and they couldn't get up anymore. They shouted: "You killed my son, just You have to give me retirement!!!"

The two are Zhang Shu's parents.

The chief culprit Zhang Shu was the most severely sentenced. His family ran for many days, looking for (a guan time to rescue his son to no avail, learned that Song Qinghan broke Zhang Shu’s legs, and Zhao Sisi had to sue him, so he planned to Blackmailed, sitting directly in front of others shouting.

Upon hearing the news, Su Jiao Jiao was having lunch with Song Qinghan.

Because it is noon, Su Jiao does a lot, at least one (meat rou) dish and one soup, but in rural areas, but rare good food.

Su Jiao does not like to communicate with others. Once in the countryside, everyone likes to go to each door, so in general, Su Jiao closes the yard door, which cannot be easily opened from the outside, also Quietly.

Suddenly there was a hoarse, sharp, sharp voice: "Oh, hey, my son was broken by your leg, and the family was hollowed out to see him. You (the killing sha) thousand knives lost my son and lost my money. what……"

Su Jiao's hands shook, and the clip (meat rou) fell off.

Song Qinghan's eyes narrowed slightly, blocking the coldness of his face (colour Sucolouriao: "I will come this time."

To the parents of the Song family, it was inconvenient to come forward. The two tacitly focused on Su Jiaojiao, but for others, Song Qinghan did not want to be sheltered all the time.

It’s good to eat soft rice once or twice, but not too much.

Su Jiao saw his eyebrows (colour cold, although his every move is more elegant than most of the rural areas, bis body is sturdy, he is not going to lose money, and he did not insist: "Then be careful."

"It is good."

The division of labour between the two, Song Qinghan strode out ma meteor.

At this time, a large group of people had gathered at the door, one after another wearing dark (colour) or grey (colour) short sleeves, clogs to see the bustle.

Song Qinghan opened the door and saw an old lady of about fifty or sixty years old lying in front of the fence door, with grey hair. She looked pitiful in a patchy dress, and her crumpled skin was not fit in the dress (dew) Come out, old and sad.

The old man's cloudy eyes were crying for a long time, and the bad teeth were left with big teeth. When he opened his mouth and roared, he spits straight: "You hurt my son, and our family does not have it now. You have to feed us after you get up! Give me the place where I live, otherwise, I won’t go here, and I will die when it’s up to you (killing sha)!"

Like in response to her, the voice of the old hoarse grandpa also sounded in the doorway next door, saying the same thing: "You girl is cruel! What did my son do, you must let him go to jail. Not enough, there will be a death sentence. If he dies, you will give me old-age care..."

Zhao Sisi closed the door deadly and yelled back with a loud and undiminished voice: "Then what am I doing wrong to be bullied by your son? You brought up a **** yourself, and he deserves it and deserves it!!!"

...

There were quarrels and curses on both sides.

Wang Jianye rubbed his temples with a headache, looked at it on the left, and exploded in anger, and impatiently shouted with his hands on his hips: "What's the matter with you? If your son bullied other girls, what about this?!"