Chapter - 48

Song Qinghan didn't expect that his time would have passed?

He is fast!

However, Su Jiao's iron face is selfless, and the small face is called a serious, even if Song Qinghan is pretending to be pitiful, it is useless, and his teeth are bitten, not loosening his mouth: "If you have said it, you have to do it, otherwise we will be unreputable people in the future! "

"... Hey!" Song Qinghan opened his mouth, wanting to argue.

After all, this is a matter between husband and wife, how is it related to reputation?

However, he was the most stupid and wanted to say nothing, especially when he opened his mouth, Su Jiao Jia glared at him pretendingly, knowing that she was pretending, Song Qinghan was still reluctant to refute. Can be turned into a sigh.

In Song Qinghan's heart, don't mention too much suffocation.

This is still in the general public, she can't secretly learn her.

Su Jiaojiao snickered smugly. There was no timeout. Song Qinghan calculated the time just right, but she just thought about it. She had to feel the bed (sleep Shui), so she would pick the watch in his hand. Down.

After this was taken off, the timeout did not expire, so she said?

Su Jiao Jiao is not used to living in other people's homes, even though this is Song Qinghan's parents, but the two parties have not really got along after all, and she always feels that this room is not too soundproof. They used to live in rural homes almost every night For a while.

This kind of thing, Su Jiao Jiao enjoys the whole process, because it is not exclusive, of course, Song Qinghan has a good figure, her will to resist is not so firm, even if you don't want to, you can be ground.

In order not to give birth to the embarrassing things that Aunt Wang heard for the first time, Su Jiao decided to divide the bed.

Two **** young men together, it is still easy to wipe the gun and go off the fire.

Thinking of this, Su Jiao looked at the young people around him.

Contour made his entire face appear. He didn't do gan farm work for a while, and he turned a lot of white skin (colour), which made him a little more literary, more similar to Song Huaijin.

At this time, his pale (colour) lips were tightly pursed, his brows slightly frowned, and his eyes were staring at the front. The **** (colour) was a bit more murderous, so that the culprit, the first prince, could not help but feel a little guilty and steal it (touch Mo) pulled his little finger and asked softly, "Qinghan~ Are you upset?"

Song Qinghan did not immediately shake her head to coax her this time but instead glanced at her, and then silently squinted.

Su Jiao Jiao trembling.

Some are sour.

She was covering her heart silently, not being soft-hearted, otherwise, she would lose her face to her in-laws, even more awkward!

Fortunately, even though Song Qinghan was unhappy and depressed, she still had nothing to say about Sujiaojiao. She wanted to buy what to eat, and he bought it immediately, spending money even more calmly, without blinking.

...

The two harvested a bunch of things with joy and returned.

Just walking at the door of the community, I saw an uninvited guest.

Song Yuan, who was down, wore a fold of clothes, and she didn’t have to sunbathe to get fair skin with a slight blue (colour). There was a lot of blood on the white of the eyes, and the lips and petals (colour) was also not right. child.