Chpater - 38

Su Jiao bites Song Qinghan's shoulder again and grounds his teeth viciously.

Song Qinghan's body stiffened and her knees were bent so that she would not tip her toes so that her eyebrows would be spoiled: "Jiaojiao lightly, be careful to sag her teeth."

Su Jiao Xiao blushed a little, her bite force was much smaller, suddenly she touched the tip of her tongue, and tasted a bit of salty bitter taste, but she hadn't waited for her reaction. The brain had automatically reminded: [Sweat, secretion time 45 minutes agSmell of fireworks in the stove...】

Su Jiao Jiao: "..."

All emotions broke at this moment, and the chef’s tongue deserves to be the chef’s, and anything can be tasted, which is a little too funny.

Before she had breakfast, she could clearly distinguish that the (meat rou) in the (meat rou) porridge was a bit old, and she should put it in two minutes later, turn off the fire three minutes in advance, wash the rice, etc. I thought it was good at that time, but now...

She loosened her mouth with a blank face.

Song Qinghan didn’t know how her heart broke down. She licked her face and moved her right hand away. She said softly, "Jiaojiao, there is no shoulder (meat rou), please bite here."

Su Jiao Jiao glanced at him, the small face was anger, put the money in his hand: "Send it to me, I will go back to rest."

"Okay." Song Qinghan didn't say anything. He nodded obediently but didn't think he was a stranger. Instead, because he was more intimate, he was much more courageous. Before leaving, he even kissed her

She ran again before she was angry.

When sending the money to the home, Sun Fang glanced at Song Qinghan's bandaged left arm, frowning slightly: "Is Jiao Jiao lazy again? The next time you let her come, you are injured, so don't worry."

"It's all a trivial matter, nothing." Song Qinghan shook his head with a smile, and then said: "Mom, is they're still in the cotton family? Jiao Jiao is quite afraid of the cold, and winter is here soon. A cotton coat is not enough. Make Jiao Jiao a longer sweater."

Speaking of this, Sun Fang immediately forgot about his daughter's crusade and nodded and said, "There is still at home, only enough to make one, your cotton coat..."

Song Qinghan: "I still have a military coat, so I won't do it."

Sun Fang was more satisfied, and there was some smile in his eyes: "I don't have any money at home, I have to make a replacement. Next time I bring your size and I will make one for you."

She wouldn’t do it at ordinary times, but he was so kind to his daughter-in-law, and just happened to make more money at home. At this time, Jiao Jiao also took a lot of things back. Mom hurts, she can't be stingy anymore.

Song Qinghan wanted to refuse, which is necessary, he has thick skin (meat rou), plus this winter is not particularly cold.

But Sun Fang already waved his hand to let him go.

He turned a little stunned. When he walked, his steps were normal, but the look on his face was strange, his heart was a little sour but warmer.

No matter what this is good for, he always benefits.

In fact, after growing up, Song Qinghan also doubted how he grew up. From small to large, clothes were picked up from his parents’ worn-out clothes that are unusable. Winter is the season he is most afraid of, because when this time comes, he is cold all over, and may die to death at any time.