Chapter - 9

Responsible to the mother and brother opposite, Song Qinghan's face (colour) has not changed, her voice is indifferent: "My leg is broken, no matter what, she is dependent on Jiao Jiao, naturally she has the final say!" Then, he looked at Su Jiao Jiao, the eyebrows (colours) suddenly softened: "Jiaojiu, you deal with it, don't worry about me.

As soon as this remark came out, Ms Song's face (colour) suddenly changed, and she kept swearing: "If you counsel, you know you are useless..."

"Why don't you **** **** up?!" Su Jiaojiu was irritated and took the kitchen broom and hit it: "Go away! This is my home and I'm not allowed to come in!"

Holding the knife is just a bluff, and you can't hit them with the knife.

But the broom was different. Su Jiao and Jiao held in both hands. A white and tender face was red because of force, but they greeted them with tension in their faces: "Roll or not! Can you bully me? !"

"Ouch--" Mother Song was beaten several times, and Song Qingshan wasn't much better, but she was still protected by Mother Song, hiding behind her.

"You're a lunatic! As a daughter-in-law you treat me like this, I'm going to go to the captain to judge... Oh, my life is so hard, I have such an unfilial son-ah -" cried halfway, Su Jiao Jiao swiped hard at her fart, and immediately screamed and shouted at her.

"You, you..." Song Mother looked at Sujiaojiao forcefully but didn't expect her to dare to take such a heavy hand.

Su Jiao Jiao's face was cold and arrogant, disdainful: "What's wrong with me? This is my home, you come in without my permission, that's (Qiang Qiang) robber! It's all right to kill!" Driveaway.

Hitting on the body at once, although not so painful, but also painful, it was more embarrassing, Mother Song was annoyed and said: "You *** wait for me!"

Leaving such a sentence, led Song Qingshan to run quickly. The staggering appearance obviously couldn't be avoided, that is, the mouth was not forgiving, and he kept cursing.

Su Jiao does not like to quarrel with others, and the trouble has always been direct hands-on, this trouble, the weather is already hot, suddenly breathless.

She put down the broom and wiped the sweat on her face, but she looked at something in the yard, especially the mess in the kitchen. Just to hit someone, the noodle fell to the ground. The thing was dusty and immediately dirty...

She ran distressedly to pack things, and heard the matchmaker's voice: [The host is not distressed, the task has been completed, because it is too good, the system rewards a tube of noodles as appropriate! 】

Su Jiao Jiao's hand to pack things, feels less distressed: [Thank you, Hong Kong. 】

It must have been Honghong's help. Thank you, she said it very sincerely.

The matchmaker shouted shyly and happily circled: [No, you’re welcome! 】

Su Jiao smiled and continued to pack up the unsoiled noodles, and the rest... She estimated (touched Mo) for a moment, she was about to lose it, her mother could scold her, and then wash in water Can you eat it in a moment?

Suddenly, the sound of the booming approached, Su Jiaojiao turned his head and saw the young man with the light on his head, walking with a cane. There were some grievances and apologies in his voice: "Sorry, sorry."

Su Jiao Jiao couldn't see his expression clearly, but when she heard this voice, she felt a bit worried. At this time, she also reacted. No matter how unsatisfied Mother Song was, Song Qinghan's mother felt a little embarrassed: