Ch. One

Pov. Yoongi

- We never forget, Yoongi. And you better remember my eyes, because if this is your final choice you will never see them again

Of course I remember. How can I forget those beautiful blue eyes filled with tears. All because of me...

I wake up. I hate dreaming about it. Why can't I dream about those times we kissed and laughed? Why do I always go back to that night? Can't I at least be happy when I'm sleeping?!

I get up and pick my clothes. Today is finally the day. It's gonna happen, I'm sure. It has to happen. Without even knocking, the only person that stood by me opens the door

- Gooood morning King!

- Hobi, shut up! They're gonna hear you!

- Oh sorry...Good morning, soon to be King who's father fiiiiiinally died

I can't help but laugh and seriously hope no one's listening.

- If you keep doing that my mother will cut your head off

- Oh please, she was waiting for this day! Lord knows she couldn't stand him either!

- Everyone was waiting for it...

- And yet they all dressed in black for the funeral, hypocrites

We head to the counsel's meeting trying not to smile too much. Pretending we are devastated for losing our father...if he can be called a father really.

The door is opened by the head of guards. Hoseok greets him, and they smile at each other shortly. And I, as always, am treated like a Prince. A small bow and a serious face. I guess Hobi isn't considered part of the family for everyone else.

Surrounded by my father's counselors, my mother waits. I know she's holding in a smile. Sitting at the head of our table, she is ready to start the meeting. Being this important, even my brothers are there. The only ones dressed in color, next to the queen and giving me that look full of hate.

I smile at them and they both roll their eyes. Well, I'm not surprised. They haven't talked to me in years. Hobi sits next to me and my mother talks first.

- As you all know, the King is no longer with us. It was a terrible loss...But! The Kingdom can't go on without a King! And so my only Alpha son will take the throne.

Most of them applaud. Hobi completely exited and ignoring the fact that my mother won't accept him in the family either. My other brothers just play with their hair uninterested.

And then, he enters. Carrying a silver plate filled with bottles of wine, he places everything on the table. His head looking down like he promised. His smile inexistent and his eyes...hidden. And every doubt I was having this morning leaves my body. Today is the day...finally...

- I, Min Yoongi...refuse to take over the throne

I don't know if they're silent or complaining because for me there's only one other person in the room. One that after years, finally looks up and our eyes connect.

Those beautiful blue eyes staring at me with confusion make me know this is the right choice. My Jimin. My love. My Omega...

- Yoongi have you lost your mind?!

- Unless! - I add- You allow me to ma-

- No.

The Queen's tone of voice makes every Alpha, Beta and Omega in the room silent. She knows what I want.

I want to marry a servant

But she won't allow it.

- In that case, I guess we should go with Hoseok, right Queen?

One of the counselors speaks. The one I hate the most...Kim Namjoon. Hobi looks at me half terrified half happy. I'm sure he'll do a great job. But my mother interrupts my thoughts.

- If you think a bastard carrying only my husband's blood will take the throne you are out of your mind. I will not allow it!

- But dear Queen, there's no other option!

- Another word and you- My brother Jin takes her hand avoiding her to send another man to the guillotine. -...I have two more sons, gentlemen.

- They are omegas!

- Yes and so am I! And it was me who kept the Kingdom going when my husband was away hunting or even when he was sick!

- Excuse me...- This time a different counselor talks - but your sons were trained to sew, look pretty and marry, not to rule. Don't get me wrong, it's just...we need someone who knows what he's doing

- My youngest boy knows more about the Kingdom than all of you put together!

- Queen, he's...he doesn't portray strength

Basically, they just called Tae weak. And they did so in front of Jin. This guys don't know who they're messing with...

- My older son does. He might be an omega but he was trained by our best fighter

- Yet he knows nothing about the kingdom

Aaaaand they just called Jin stupid. At this rate we are gonna need a new counsel because these men will lose their heads. Literally.

- Fine. - She agrees - Then they'll be trained in the areas they lack. We can then choose who seems more fit for it. Meanwhile, I'll be in charge.

The meeting ends with most people frustrated. But not me. Not anymore. I couldn't care less about who the next King will be. There's only one person on my mind.

I see him leave the room and I run behind him. I've been waiting to talk to him again for so long. Just to say his name makes me smile.

- Jimin!

He stops in his tracks an turns. Again, we make eye contact. Even frowning he looks adorable!

- God, Jiminie, I missed you and your eyes so much!

- Min Yoongi. - His tone of voice tells me this is not good - If you think this fixes anything you're out of your fucking mind

- I know, I still have a lot to do for you to love me again

He seems shocked and angry at my words. But I can see his cheeks glowing red. He turns around and leaves me behind, flipping me off. Ah, yeah, that's the Omega I fell for...

- Thank god, Yoongi, for a moment I lost all hope!

Tae smiles at me but I can't answer before he's running away following Jimin. I can't believe he talked to me! Just like Jimin, he also ignored me for four years! I almost forgot how his voice sounded like. I want to smile but another voice reminds me what I already know

- It's too late, don't you think?

- Jin...I-

- Shut up.

His tone is just as cold as last time we spoke. He follows the others and leaves me behind. And I really hope it's not too late for us...

Next Chapter

There's no way my husband died of natural causes

I have no faith in Kim Seokjin

------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the new story! You might be a little lost with this couple at first but don't worry! You'll understand soon! Next one we'll see Namjoon!

I'm still choosing which days to update. Mondays and Friday surely! But maybe Wednesdays too!

See you you on Monday and once again welcome!

- Baby Y