Ch. Forty Five (Final)

The new castle is not as big as the one the dragons kept. Jin didn't care for it to be so pointlessly huge. He was told his old home was gonna be destroyed soon. The dragons didn't care for it to stay standing. And there was nothing about the building anyone cared about anymore. The current place feels more like home for Jin. He helped design it himself and made a few extra rooms for whenever his brothers come visit him. And that's exactly what's gonna happen today.

Taehyung is the first one to arrive with Jungkook by his side holding his hand. Jin wanted them to go with him to their part of the territory but the couple decided to stay near the forest.

- I thought you were gonna come like an hour ago

- We were! But Tae here asked me to take him on my back and we got distracted

- Sorry, brother! Time goes by faster when you're flying! Maybe Kookie can take you someday!

- No thanks. Heights are not my thing.

No matter how much time passes, Tae adores touching the clouds in the sky just as much as the first time. He can't avoid to ask his little dragon to take him everywhere on his back. And Jungkook doesn't even try to complain. He loves spreading his wings. And it feels even better considering he has his pretty Omega whispering directions near his ear. While they wait for the rest, they catch up and relax. Hobi is the next one to arrive and brings a few bottles of wine with him.

- How's it going living among dragons TaeTae? Did they accept you yet?

- I thought it was gonna take longer for them to like me, actually. The first days they kept looking down on me. But now I feel included in everything! I don't know why...

- That's because you keep talking about how magestic and amazing we are, babe. Our egos are too big so it feels nice to have you near

- Well, I do love dragons... Specially you and your grandpa hahaha

Jungkook kisses his cheek hearing him laugh softly. The sweet moment is interrupted with the arrival of the final couple. Yoongi goes straight to hug Jin. They haven't seen each other in a month and since they've been getting along so well lately, he couldn't help to miss him. Tae on the other side, goes directly to Jimin. Or actually, towards Jimin's belly. It's slightly starting to be noticeable and there's a glow of happiness surrounding him.

- Ooooh It's growing! Can I touch it? Does it move?

- Hahaha not yet. We should wait a few more weeks for that. But yeah, you can touch

Jungkook stares at the two friends with a huge smile. He knows Tae wants to be a father someday. And thank God because he wants the same. But he knows they're not ready yet. Jungkook still needs to control his dragon completely and even though he got better this last few months it's nowhere near perfect. Besides, having a kid is a huge responsibility and there's a few things they wanna do before they have to put all their time and effort in raising a kid. They have time anyway so there's no hurry.

The original plan was that Jimin and Tae would have kids at the same time so their kids could be friends. But since Yoongi and him want to have lots of children, that can still happen. They all sit around the table and eat between laughs and stories. Jin loves distracting himself from the stress of being king and Namjoon by his side enjoys seeing him so relaxed.

- We're still thinking names for the baby. We don't even know if he'll be a Chimera like my pretty Jiminie!

- I think it'll be a big lovely wolf like you

- If you don't stop I'll throw up - Hobi jokes - Maybe it'll come out with the head of a wolf and the body of a Chimera

- That would be awesome though. A wolf Chimera. A wolfmera!

- You guys are dumber than a rock.

- How about you Nam? You said you two wanted a kid too! Did you change your mind?

- No, it's just...well it's not really working. So we were thinking about adopting, right honey?

- Yeah - Jin nods - I clearly can't get pregnant bec-

- Of course not, you're with a basilisk

The couple stares at Tae who keeps eating like he didn't say anything weird.

- ...So?

- You guys don't know? Basilisks are like seahorses

-...We can swim?

- The Alphas are the ones that get pregnant! - Namjoon spits his wine - I never told you that? Sorry, my bad! I'll give you my book about basilisks later!

Jin looks shocked but curious with the idea while his other two brothers laugh their ass out looking at Namjoon. Neither Yoongi or Hobi can imagine that Alpha carrying babies but the idea of it makes them cry of laughter. Mostly because of Namjoon's reaction. Of course they wouldn't judge the couple if they try it.

At the end of the night they make a toast knowing they have to rest. They'll spend the night there but probably most of them will leave tomorrow morning. Jungkook takes his Omega on his back for a night ride before they can spend a warm night hugging in bed. Jimin could take Yoongi on his back if he shifts but the Alpha doesn't want him to make big efforts now. So they go straight to bed for now. They will rest all night since they need to get up early the next day.

When their guests are finally sleeping, Jin and Namjoon share their big bed. The Omega can't help to ask about Tae's revelation even though Namjoon doesn't really love the idea.

- Honestly, I don't really feel like having a living baby wolf inside for nine months. But...I would do that for us if there's no other way. I would do it for you...

- It's not my body, Joonie. You take your decision and we'll go with it. I'll love him just as hard whether he's adopted or not

- ... Let's adopt. I kinda rather go extinct than giving birth

- Hahahaha okay then!

After sharing a goodnight kiss they sleep. It was a long day. A long month. But they got used to living this way. Surrounded by people they love, knowing they'll share a life together and finally feeling happy. The three couples will wake up tomorrow knowing the best is yet to come.

The End

--------------------------------------------------------------

And this book is officially completed! Unless someday I get the energy and time to write a second part this is where it all ends!

Thank you so so so much for the support, for the comments, for theories of who killed the King and all those things hahaha You help me keep going and bring a smile on my face whenever you comment I swear.

And if you're a silent reader, also thank you! I still receive your support when you read my stories 🥰 I wish all of you the very best!

My new story will be up in a little bit! I'll see some of you there~

- Baby Y