Ch. Three

Pov. Jungkook

I look behind me to make sure no one's following me. It's late, they should be sleeping. And silently I walk away from the castle to enter my real...home?

The forest is dark and strangers never get close to it. They're all afraid of the creatures that live in it. As they should. We might not be many, but if we find out they're coming for us...things won't end well.

The moon shines bright above me. I enjoy this minutes of silence. No one's talking behind my back like they do at the castle. No one's whispering about me. The dragon. The one that's supposed to be extinct. If only they knew how many of us there are...

My family waits for me. All of them awake. The rebels of the Kingdom. Everyone would fear them...if they even recognized their existence. My grandfather is the only one who smiles at me. Probably because the rest only expects one thing to come out of my lips. Information.

- Yoongi won't take the throne. Apparently he doesn't want it anymore

- He doesn't?! Shit...That means we're going against Hoseok?!

The fact that no matter who takes over they'll go against him makes me feel bad. Wait...I meant we. We'll go against him. For me, the three remaining brothers are nice. They never treated me different. But judging by their capacity...Hoseok would be the best King. However, my people won't think the same. Nothing good can come out of that family.

- Actually, no. The Queen refused to give him the throne.

- Then...who is there to govern?

- For now, she's in charge. But eventually...one of her Omega sons will take it.

They debate for a little bit and I just wait. My job here is to answer questions. I have no word. Maybe because I'm too young. Or maybe because... I'm the one that grew up in the castle, away from our home. Too much of a dragon to be in the castle, not dragon enough to be in the forest.

- How are they? You never mentioned them Jungkook!

- Well they weren't important before, were they?

- Watch your tone. Now tell us about them

- I trained Seokjin myself. He's always been strong but... something happened to him a few years a go. His strength is above average, he could beat me up if he wanted to. And even though he's not brilliant he...he always seems to know who to trust

- Does he suspect you?

- No. His little brother adores me and I taught him everything I know

- Great fucking move you did there

- I never thought he was gonna be a King!

- And what about Taehyung? Did you just say he adores you?

- He's obsessed with creatures like us. He learned from his grandfather

- FROM HIM?!

I can see the fear in their eyes. I was not born yet when it happened. But he's the one that made us live in secret. The one that made my family fear for their lives. I remember the day he died. We had a party that lasted three days.

- Yes but he's not that bad! He's actually really dumb! He's always messing around, talking to everyone, reading and asking questions. He's no danger to anyone.

- A Min is always a danger to us. You're just too young to understand

I'm not. I met the man who used to be King. And sadly I also met his wife and work with her to this day. But I'm sure Taehyung knows nothing about us or revolution or anything. He's just a dumb boy.

- Anyway, I'm supposed to train him to be King. If he's strong enough he could be in charge of everything

- Either the boy that could kill half of us with only his hands or the boy that learned what he knows from the wort tyrant ever. What a choice...

- Also...Seokjin will be trained by Namjoon. He'll teach them about our Kingdom's history.

- I don't trust that snake. This is worst than we thought

- I don't think Namjoon is that bad, I mean he-

- Shhh, let us think, Kook

Oh, right. No opinion. Only answers to his questions. Almost forgot.

- I think it's clear. We need Taehyung to take the throne. We don't need someone as dangerous as Seokjin. We could end up dead. The younger sounds easier to take down. Train him, Jungkook. Enough for him to have the throne. But not as much as you did with the older brother. You messed up enough with that already

- ... Sure.

They have their own meeting. Away from me and the younger ones. Great, it's not like I wanted to know anything! My grandfather walks up to me. Slowly and helping himself with an old cane.

- Don't mind them, Kookie. Things have been tough this last week. We were all waiting for the idiot of Min Yoongi to take over!

- I don't know why they...why we thought that was gonna work anyway. Last time we tried to attack Yoongi...

- Yeah, things didn't go the right way. At least he didn't find out about it!

- He's a complete idiot, that's why he didn't realize. And he has a guardian fucking angel apparently! Meanwhile we are here...

- Hey, don't complain about my beautiful forest! Besides...I think you have a guardian angel yourself! I've seen it

He keeps saying that. But I never understood what he meant. No one ever cared about me. Except for him, obviously. It's not important anyway. I'll go on alone. I don't need anyone or anything. I'm just fine...

Next Chapter

Please, tell me you're not considering forgiving my brother

Who was it, Jimin? Just give me a name

------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! Sorry if it's kinda late! Just came from seeing Spiderman (it was cool C:) I hope you like the chapter!

I want Taehyung to appear soon bad! He's one of my favorites here!

I'll see you on Friday with a Yoonmin chapter!

- Baby Y