Ch. Forty Four

Pov. Jin

I yawn for the hundred time this morning. I couldn't sleep at all last night. In the middle of the night I woke up feeling my bond with Jimin break. It didn't hurt but I felt extremely weak and almost fainted. Thankfully, I could call Tae to keep me company and check on the effects that was causing me.

Jungkook wanted to join us but now that him and Tae are still working on being apart he stayed in the forest. Me and my brother made a few experiments and took some conclusions. My body is definitely weaker. I can heal faster than other wolves but slower than before. My Alpha voice is still there but it's probably easier to disobey it.

It would've been great if all the symptoms disappeared. Mainly because having kids could end up being impossible for me. I can't be sure of it but it's a strong chance. All of those things didn't let me rest and I have to start my day with very little energy. As always, I have a meeting in the morning and I can feel my counselor's eyes on me at all times. We always share a look but this time something seems different in Namjoon.

When that is over and I can finally have a break, I walk out of the salon on the way to my room. Maybe I can take a very small nap? That would be good. I can hear someone's footsteps following me and his deep voice makes me turn.

- You didn't sleep, did you?

- Is it that obvious? Do I look that bad?

- You never look bad

I can't deal with how good those words sound when they come from him. I have to avoid him today before I do something stupid. I need to get myself together. But as we walk, he continues

- I was thinking tonight we could forget about work and go out for dinner. Maybe we can meet new places to eat around town. Maybe try some of the dragon's traditional cuisine.

- You're making it sound like a date

- It is

I stop in my tracks and look at him straight in the eyes. His smile is wide enough for his dimples to appear. He looks so confident in himself it's almost annoying. Like he knows I wanna say yes. And my stupid heart beats faster than before. I'm so stupid.

- You shouldn't joke around like that

- Eh? Does it look like I'm kidding, Jin?

- Either that or you're an idiot

- Damn, if you wanna reject me you can just say it nicely

He tries not to sound hurt but I can hear the deception in his words.

- Namjoon... It's not that I don't want to but... I'm really not a good Omega for you. Or for anyone...

- If this is all about your bond with Jimin you don't have to worry about it

- H-How did you know about that?!

- You called him your Omega not so long ago. And it would explain a lot. Also, Hobi confirmed my theory when I asked him last week. He said you have an Alpha voice! Is it weird if I say I wanna hear it?

- Hey! Don't talk about it like it's not that important!

- But it's not. I mean...It doesn't make me like you less

- L-Like me?

- Well...I would say love you. But seeing how stressed you look just from hearing this maybe I should control myself

- Are you crazy?! What about Hwasa?! Are you gonna leave her like this?!

- ...What the fuck are you talking about?

- She's a basilisk like you! You could have kids and-

- Diuuugh ugh don't say that! That's disgusting!

- Really?! She seems pretty to me...You have to lower your standards, Namjoon. Not everyone is as beautiful as me but she's still a good competition!

- She's my sister, dumbass!

-...What?

- And I really thought Yoongi was the only brainless one in your family.

My brain stops. Is this how Yoongi feels everytime he takes his dumb conclusions? I'm too embarrassed to look at him any longer. I cover my face with my hands. God, I must be red, how can I be so stupid? I've been avoiding asking him out because I thought he wanted to be with her. I never even thought of the possibility of them being brother and sister. Fucking hell I wish I could just run away from this situation.

Suddenly, his hands hold mines making me slowly uncover my face. Our eyes connect and I'm probably blushing like an idiot. What is wrong with me?

- So...my King, wanna go on a date with me tonight? I assure you I don't want to go with anyone else but you...

He's close. Too close. If I just move a centimeter I could...Oh, fuck it. Let's try it. I lean in and close my eyes. His lips taste like they were meant to be kissed by me. It feels so good it's hard to pull away even after a minute. After all, I've been thinking about this for a long time. It's his fault for having such full lips! They're really fucking tempting!

- I guess I'll take that as a yes.

By his expression I know they'll be more of those kisses tonight. And tomorrow. And if everything goes the way I want we should do it everyday. I know I didn't start the day in the best way. But I'm ending it better than any other day in my life so far. Finally, I feel happy. I never thought taking a class to be King would get me to meet who someday will be my Alpha...

Next Chapter

Times goes by faster when you fly

I think it's gonna be a big wolf like you!

I would do that for us if there's no other way

------------------------------------------------------

Hi~ I have to post like a million things I know. But can we focus on how much we love Namjin here? I'm sorry I just love Namjoon so much.

Next one is the last one! I feel like this started yesterday, I swear. But at least everything is working out for them ❤️

I'll see you very soon for the final Chapter!

- Baby Y