Ch. Thirty Three

Pov. Yoongi

Oh, this is definitely what happiness feels like. Everytime I close my eyes I remember the sweet taste of my pretty Omega's lips. I can't believe it! After all this time I got a kiss from my lovely Jiminie! I will say, it didn't repeat itself even though it's been a week...but still! He's not avoiding me and I think I almost saw him smile the other day!

With Hobi's help, we walk through the streets of town looking for a perfect little place for me and Jimin. Before it all went to hell, he talked many times about living away from the castle. He was born in a different part of our Kingdom, a part surrounded by nature. And if there's where my Omega wants to live then I'll give it to him!

I think back of the day when we went separate ways. He actually came up with the idea of just running away. And now that sounds like a perfect plan for me. Not longer living in that cold place. We can be here! We'll have each other and eventually we'll have four, five or maybe six kids! Is that too much? Well, I'll let him choose how many we should have.

Today they'll choose which of my brothers is ready to be King. I know that if Tae gets the throne he will let us go happily! He might even give us some of his lands! Jin is gonna be harder to convince...but I think I can do it! And with that I mean I'll send Jimin to convince him 'cause I don't think he'll listen to me.

After finding a perfect place to stay with the help of Hobi who knows this part of the territory more than I do, we go back home. I wanna talk to my brothers before the counsel chooses one of them to govern. First, I go with Tae who's once more training with Jungkook.

- Hi, Yoongi!

- Hi! How are you doi...

- ...Yes?

Something is wrong. There's a weird smell that's making my nose itch. It's like something's burning. I look around me to find where's is it coming from but then my eyes meet Jungkook's. He looks different, annoyed

- I-Is Kook okay?

- Him? Oh, yeah! He's fine! He's been a little weird lately but he's okay!

- Are you sure? Thank God he can't shift, he looks like he wants to kill me!

- Yeah... he's been giving that look to every Alpha that gets near us!

- I see, that's... that's not normal! Oh, God Tae, what if he's near his rut?! You should stay away from him!

- Yoongi! Relaaax, brother! Dragons don't go through that! Not when only their human side is awake! Maybe he's just a little...I don't know...

- Jealous? That's how he looks

- Y-You think so?

- Yeah! And you're not even his Omega! - He stays quiet - Tae, are you hiding something from me?

- N-No... B-But Yoongi...if hypothetically I would...like to be his Omega...would you...

He looks so embarrassed. It's so weird to see him this way. He's always so confident in his words, this looks so bizarre! Yet, it makes me smile. I always wondered who would my little brother end up with. And falling for a dragon sounds like something he would do.

- I would be happy for you, Tae.

- Really?!

- Hey, I fell for a servant! I have no word in this! Just...be careful and if he gets to possessive just call me and I'll talk to him!

-...Thank you, Yoongi. You're a good brother.

He hugs me for a second making me feel at ease. But the smell of fire and ashes is gonna leave me breathless so I don't let the hug to last for long.

- Okay, now go back to him before he kills me. And good luck tonight!

I leave those two alone, hoping Jungkook can control his instincts and I walk up to my other brother's room. I don't expect to find him there. I'm actually kinda hoping to find Jimin, since Jin must be studying. But turns out I'm wrong. Jin is in his room, embroidering...which he usually never does. Seeing him so focused and yet so distracted at the same time makes me curious

- Shouldn't you be with Namjoon?

- I'm tired of studying. They'll tell me if I got the crown tonight anyways.

- Okay...so... what's the problem?

- Who said there was a problem?

- Jin...You think I don't know you well because we haven't talked much for this last few years. But I can tell when something is bothering you. It's written all over your face. So just tell me...what is it? I won't tell anyone! I promise

Jin bites his lip and then looks away. Avoiding my eyes, pretending to look out the window he finally lets me know what's bothering him.

- I don't wanna be King. I don't want Tae to be King either. Or anyone. I don't want anyone to have to live a life unable to trust the people around them. I won't be able to sleep without knowing someone near me maybe wants to hurt me. Because of what our parents did. I don't wanna feel like I need protection all the time. I'm scared but I don't want anyone to know it. Because they're gonna think it's because I'm a weak Omega. And yet, I don't think I can pretend to be strong forever...I don't wanna go crazy like mum or dad...

- Hey...you know? I was preparing to be a King for years. Longer than I can remember. But I was never worried about that and neither should you. Do you know who you are?

- The son of two horrible people?

- You're Kim Seokjin. You're not dad or mum. You're a smart Omega. Smarter than dad and me. You're stronger than mum too so I know no one will ever drive you crazy. And most importantly...you're kinder than all of our family put together. More than you think. We learned a lot of shitty things from our parents. And believe me, some of those things are hard to "un-learn" . But it's not impossible. You don't have to make everything personal like mum did and you don't have to pretend to be strong like dad.

- Doesn't sound like an easy thing to do...

- If anyone can do it... that's you, Jin. You can be a great King, I know it!

Jin finally looks at me and the tears in his eyes make my heart ache. But almost immediately he hugs me tight crying in my arms. I almost forgot how much I missed him. I will say he's a little too strong and he could break me a bone from how hard he's hugging me but I'll let it slide.

- Thank you, Yoongi...

By the end of the day, we meet the counsel to know their final choice. And just like it was expected, Jin gets the crown. Tae doesn't look disappointed. Not as much as Jungkook at least. I look at my older brother, waiting to see if he'll take the responsability. And I can't help to smile when he calls himself King. A new time comes for our Kingdom and I hope no one gets on the way...

Next Chapter

Do you think your brother would give me a chance?

I killed your father

------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi being the supportive brother we all need ❤️ He's the sweetest ~ And next one we'll see Namjoon!

We're not thaaaat far from the end and the drama hahaha so I'll see you soon for that!

Now, to the point...DID YOU SEE THE BOYS LAST NIGHT. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THE WHOLE PERFORMANCE WAS SO FIRE. ALL OF THEM, THEY WERE ALL SO PERFECT I'M GONNA DIE. I CRIED LIKE A BITCH WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED THE AWARD BUT I WAS STILL SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT PERFORMANCE OH MY GOD.

- Baby Y (Deceased. Death by: Hobi during the dance break)