Ch. Thirty Nine

Pov. Yoongi

I can't believe I could escape all those damn dragons following me. I come out of my father's closet where I was hiding. There's no one around. Whispering his name, I call for Jimin. Tae told me to come here. I look for him in every part of the room. He could be hiding, scared of the rebels. My poor little Omega. I'll protect him!

No matter how hard I try, I can't find him anywhere. Taehyung really sent me here for nothing. That boy, until the last second he mentioned something about a Chimera. Meanwhile, I'm desperate to find my Jiminie. I looked for him in every room I could find. I feel like I registered the whole castle already. I don't know what place I missed.

Tired, I sit on the bed. I don't know what else to do. Thinking of a plan to find him I realize I'm not very good at this. I don't know where my Omega is. I don't know where are my brothers. Where was Tae going to. Where's my mother. Where's Hobi. I have absolutely no answers. I look up, waiting for the world to give me a damn sign. And there I see it.

My father hunted a Chimera when I was young. Not long before Jimin came live with us. Now, their head is hanging on the wall. I never thought I was gonna give any attention to it for longer than a millisecond. But here I am. Those teeth look so scary even being dead. And that white hair, so rare but...soft from what I know. And as beautiful as ever I notice...

- ...those...blue...eyes...

Suddenly my head gets filled with memories. All of them mixed with my brother's voice.

They're hard to kill because they heal really fast!

I was so sure Jimin had scars all over his body the day he came back. But there was nothing. He was fine the day I saw him...

They have a fantastic hearing ten times better than us! They could know what happens anywhere if they focus!

He knew Jin was with Namjoon being on the other side of the castle that night...

If the Omega is rejected he could die. He would feel a pain that none of us could live through.

He ignored me for so long. He looked so hurt. Weaker than usual. Different. He told me he felt like dying...

Chimera's eyes are unique!

His blue eyes. The ones I fell for. The ones that were filled with tears the night I left him go. The ones that stared back at me when I chose him over the throne. My Omega's eyes...

- He's a Chimera...

He's the one that helped me in the forest. He's the one I left alone fighting dragons. Forgetting about everything else around me, I run out of the room to look for him. I know where he was. I know how he looks. I don't care if he's twice my size. He won't fight alone. Not while I'm still alive. I shift just so I can find him faster. I run past several enemies but I ignore them. Many of them follow me but I don't care. I just need to see him.

When I get to our main salon, I see them. Dozens of dragons, commoners, some weird creatures I thought were extinct. My mother is tied down with Hobi who's doing all he can to protect her. Or at least begging for them not to hurt her. And in the middle, between chains it's my Jiminie. He's trying to stand up, whispering Tae's name. But not a few steps later, one of the dragons attacks him from the back breaking his left horn in half.

- JIMIN!

I try to run his way but I'm stopped by the dragons. They hold me down and the woman that looks like the leader walks up to me with her sword in hand.

- We've been wanting your head for so long, Min

- Please, don't hurt him! Not him, please!

- ...The Chimera?

- Please...You can kill me later, just let me be with my Omega one last time...

I give up to them, offering my head. I need to make sure he's alive. He fell unconscious and I can see he's bleeding. All I want is to hold him in my arms again. Why isn't he healing? Is it because he's weaker after I rejected him? Or is he too hurt? They let me go to him while keeping their eyes on me. They make sure I have nothing to hurt them with. And desperate I run up to Jimin. I sit on the floor by his side and hold him close to me. His eyes are slightly open and his voice is just a whisper

- Y-You didn't e-escape

- I wasn't gonna leave you alone, my Omega. My beautiful boy, I'll be with you forever, remember? I promised...

The dragons around us look at me confused. The son of a Min talking sweetly to a servant. To a Chimera. Calling him my Omega. I don't care what they think. If I die, then I'll let it be by his side. The leader walks up to me and I can see in her eyes she won't give me more time. I lower my head ready to go. One small kiss on my Omega's lips is all I need to die in peace. I just hope they can take care of him. That he can heal. His lips taste like blood and that just makes me cry. But there's nothing else I can do.

Suddenly, the paintings on the walls fall. The furniture moves in it's place. It feels like a earthquake. The floor is shaking making some dragons lose balance. If I didn't know any better I would think I died and I'm now entering hell. Because the air feels too heavy and hot. And everything around us smells...burned.

Next Chapter

I don't know what I was thinking

What's that shiny thing back there?

------------------------------------------------------

Oh my God, it took forever but Yoongi made it! It might not be the perfect time but... it's better than nothing. My poor Jiminie 😭

Next Chapter is my personal favorite one! But maybe that's just me hahaha

I'll see you very soon! Have super pretty day! (Or night)

- Baby Y