Ch. Eighteen

Pov. Taehyung

From this part of the tree I can see it all. I love sitting here in my wolf form. It's comfortable. And one of my favorite places. Even though it's also the most dangerous. Not so far from me, the dragons have their last reunion before the ball.

In the center of them, tired of hearing the same things, it's my cute little dragon dressed as a guard. And his family talks to him like he didn't hear the plan a thousand times already. Because they trust him but also...do they?

- And for the love of God, don't blow it Jungkook

- And try to look decent, it's the first time some of them will see a dragon

- Don't ask him too much, he can't look decent if he's dressed like a stupid guard!

I don't like his cousin. My little dragon looks amazing in anything he wears! And he's not gonna mess anything up, I'll make sure of it. I have to try my best not to make any sound. Dragons don't have the best of senses but they do have the worst reactions if they feel threatened.

The family goes over their plan one last time. I can see Jungkook roll his eyes, tired. Don't worry, I'll make your night go perfect later. We can even have some fun!

- They don't know how much you know, Kook.

- I don't know shit

- Shhh, pay attention! They'll give you their answers written. That way we'll know who will support us and who won't. No matter what happens do not-

- Talk out loud about the revolution with them. I know.

- Not even a whisper, Jungkook! The Min's have a way of knowing everything. They have frickin ears on the walls!

No, we have Park Jimin. But close enough. That shouldn't be a problem though. He works for me and Jin, not for my mother. Of course, they shouldn't do something stupid like last time...when they tried to get rid of Yoongi. I'm sorry, but no one hurts Yoongi if Jimin is there to stop it.

- I won't say a word. I'll act like a polite idiot, get their answers, bring them here, the end. I know. I remember.

- Okay... don't ruin it this time. If any of them changed his mind you're the first one they'll go after.

-...Can I go now?

Eventually they let him head to the castle. And without making any noise I follow close behind him. I really hope everything goes according to plan. But if not I'll make sure to protect him from everything. Until he decides to protect his family on his own.

We have to part ways when we get to the castle. He has things to do before tonight and so do I. After taking a bath and choosing the prettiest and most comfortable clothes I can find, I'm ready. I hope I look good, I'm planning on taking my dragon out for a walk once he ends his little mission.

I check myself in the mirror one last time. And on top of my desk it's my special book. The one my grandfather gave me. I can't avoid thinking of him again. He was in bed most of the time. So I had to go with him to hear his stories. How could I forget...

- They were marvelous, Tae! They used to fly above us all day and all night! Their territory looked different back them, the forest was taking over everything! But they were always near the same part. Their cave...

- Did you ever get in there?

- No, we couldn't! We had to get them out to kill...- His smile disappeared -...Well, there's no way a wolf can get in there. It's impossible. The cave goes all the way down, I believe it ends at the center of earth

- That's physically impossible, the books say-

- Forget the books, Tae. I saw it... it's all fire and dragons down there! Or it used to be...And do you know where that cave is?

He pointed down and my eyes shined. I remember how my heart started beating harder than before. Maybe I could see a dragon! But my grandfather got me down from that cloud.

- So can we go?! It's under our castle right?! We can go and see a dragon and-

- There are no more dragons Tae...If there's any left they are in the forest not here

- Why can't they come back? They can transform and take the castle! And one can take me in his back!

- They can't transform anymore. Dragons are protectors! If they don't have something to protect like his treasure or his kids or his own cave...then they can't

- Oh...and what if their treasure is down there? We can get it and give it to them to transform again! Or maybe even-

- We can't go there unless we have wings. And what dragon's gonna come here without setting us on fire on the way?

I close my book and stop remembering. I miss him sometimes. He would've loved to see what's gonna happen soon. A dragon to come here without setting us on fire. Someone between the castle and the forest. My cute little dragon...

Next Chapter

Look who's here! Remember Suran?

Please...show them I'm only yours

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's kinda late! But here it is! I love Tae. And next chapter we'll see if Yoongi can pass the test!

I hope you're liking the story so far. I'm preparing new ff but it's hard because I have too many ideas and I never know which one to focus on hahaha

See you on Friday!

- Baby Y