Ch. Twenty

Pov. Namjoon

I'm ready for the ball. The Queen left me alone after hours of talking about Yoongi and her plan. Now I can just relax for a bit. And then I guess I'll see Jin fail. There's no way he'll know who to trust here. Everyone pretends to be someone they're not.

Honestly, I would love for him to give me the right answers. If he doesn't choose the right side, the dragons will make sure to cut his head off. The revolution is near and no matter how strong Jin is, he won't be able to defend himself. The thought of it makes me shiver. I don't want him to end up like that. For some reason, I'm starting to like him. As a leader, of course.

I wanna have faith in a democratic and civilized way out of this. I don't wanna be like those stupid dragons trying to kill Yoongi last year. Honestly, I wanted Hobi to take over the throne as well but that was a stupid plan. And the worst of all is that they couldn't even get through with it!

I walk downstairs where the guests are. There's still some people missing but Jin should be here already. However, looking around me the only Prince I see is Yoongi talking closely to some Princess. Really, thank God he left the throne behind. I hope he doesn't change his mind today.

Seeing Jin is not there, I walk back upstairs and this time head to the other wing of the castle. I never came here before. I couldn't care less about the side where the Omegas stayed. What a mistake that was. I won't underestimate them ever again.

Eventually, I find his room. I knock a few times but no one answers. I call his name. Still no answer. Annoyed that maybe he's too focused doing his makeup or something, I enter the room. But when I see him deep asleep on his bed, I can't be mad. Trying not to make much noise I get closer.

His chest goes up and down at a calm pace. He's so deeply asleep with his lips slightly part. His hair is getting on the way for me to see his face perfectly. But just from what I see he looks like that ideal beautiful Omega the nobles always talk about. I was wondering before who would wanna marry him. But he's just so...

- You really are breathtaking

I say it in a whisper so he doesn't wake up. I get a step closer. Slowly, I try to fix his hair with my hand. So I can see his face better. But I don't get to touch him when the door swings open and in a matter of milliseconds a blade touches my neck

- If you move one inch, you die.

Calmly, I look up. It must be his guard. But no. A pair of blue beautiful eyes stare back at me like I just tried to hurt his other half. Who is this servant? Why are his eyes that color? Maybe a chimera slept with a wolf some years a go? There's no way that a creature like that could live under the same roof as us

- Jimin, baby...let him go

Yoongi softly touches the servant's waist but he doesn't pull back. Jin opens his eyes and with a confused look he stares at the scene. Like this is an everyday thing, he sits on the bed and sighs.

- What is it, Jimin?

- This fucking Alpha was trying to take advantage of you. I know it.

- I-I was not! I'm a counselor! I've been giving him lessons and today he had to be downstairs! I came here to look for him! I knocked the door and he didn't answer so I came in

- Jimin?

Like trying for his servant to confirm my story, he waits. Jimin nods leaving Yoongi confused

- Jiminie honey, there's no way you could've hear-

- Shut up Yoongi

Both Jin and Jimin say at the same time. I chuckle seeing the two of them treat Yoongi like a common person and not a Prince. Specially the blue eyed boy.

- That's not so bad then. You can let him go, he was just trying to wake me up.

- He missed a part, Hyung.

- Ugh, Namjoon say your steps again. Don't skip anything.

- Came here, knocked on the door, came in, that's it!

- And he said "you really are breathtaking" before getting closer

Both my and Jin's cheeks glow red. I didn't think anyone could hear me whisper. And I definitely didn't want him to know what I said. But if Jimin really heard it...maybe he actually is a Chimera.

- O-Oh...Well, you can let him go then. He probably just thinks I'm pretty. Which is normal because I am.

Finally Jimin pulls his knife away from me. But he seems so surprised. From the little I knew before meeting Jin, everyone told me he hates Alphas trying to flirt or treat him different. However, he even seems a little embarrassed and tries to ignore his own reaction.

- But Jin

- Let's go Namjoon. Jiminie, I'll talk to you later

His soft tone towards the servant makes me see a sweet side of him. He treats him like he was more than just a slave. Even more than just a friend. We leave him and Yoongi behind and I can't help to apologize

- Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. It was just a stupid comment, it won't happen again

- It's okay, you don't have to say anything. Sorry for taking your breath away hahaha

His laugh makes me laugh as well. We stare at each other. What a beautiful smile he has. What a beautiful man. Realizing what I'm thinking I keep walking a little ahead of him. I hope those were just my hormones talking. Because there's no way I can have feelings for my future King...

Next Chapter

Tell her we need to talk

As a dragon, don't you wanna protect it?

------------------------------------------------------

Yes, Jin is Jimin's "alpha"! I promise it will have sense in a few chapters hahaha If you read back, I think in chapter four, Jimin responds to an Alpha voice and there's only Jin and Tae in the room!

Next one is Taekook! It'll be super cute but a new character will appear! See you on Wednesday!

- Baby Y