Ch. Twenty Nine

Pov. Jin

I make my way up to Namjoon's room. There's some guards on the way. I guess, Yoongi and Jimin helped spreading the news. I don't know where Tae is but knowing him, he's probably hiding somewhere safe.

I don't understand why they came here. How they came in. Why are they leaving so soon without even fighting. It's confusing, but I guess I can think about it later. Right now, my priority is to check on Namjoon. I knock on his door but there's no answer. I can faintly hear his voice on the other side but it's not loud enough to understand what he's saying.

- Namjoon? Is everything okay?

- Y-Yeah!

- Well open this stupid door, it's locked! You need to come with me!

- Uhmm... I'll go now! Just g-go ahead!

His tone of voice is suspicious. Afraid that maybe he's in danger or under threat I walk a step back and then kick the door open. It only takes one try. God, sometimes I forget how strong my body is since I became...whatever the hell I am. There, looking a little scared and standing against his closet, it's Namjoon. I look around and I don't see anyone else.

- What are you doing?

- N-nothing... what's the problem, Jin?

- There's intruders in the castle. Now come here, I'll take you to a safe place

- Me? I don't think you have to-

- Namjoon, I'm pretty sure you have no idea how to fight. And I don't want you to get hurt since you're...my teacher, I guess.

I don't need to insist much more for him to follow me. He seems nervous. Is it because I'm holding a sword? Or was my tone too strong? Is he scared of me? That would be funny and kinda cute. Before we can leave the room, a noise alerts me. I turn around. I'm sure it came from the closet. I get closer. Just a few more steps.

- Jin, wait!

A girl jumps out ready to attack me. If it wasn't for my reflexes she would've stabbed me with her knife. We stand facing each other and I can see she's ready to fight. Her green eyes look a lot like Namjoon's. She's an Omega, I'm sure of it. And without thinking about it any longer, we fight.

- Nice job, Joonie! Bringing the Prince for me to kill him!

- Hwasa, stop! You'll get hurt!

The worry in his voice makes me uncomfortable. He didn't go against her words. If anything he's scared I could kill her and not the other way around. I can't believe he hid a rebel in his closet. I can't believe he's against me...

I fight twice as hard thinking about it. Anger running through my veins. I ignore the tears that want to fall from my eyes. I just need to kill her. She'll see who she's messing with. Namjoon tries to hold me back but he's not strong enough. He tries to use his words but what's the point?

- Jin, please! She just doesn't know what she got into! Leave her! She's following the orders of stupid people, nothing else!

- I can't believe I came here so I could protect you - I push him away - when clearly I can't trust you. Stupid Alpha...

The fight ends with the obvious result. She's on the floor, her eyes showing nothing but hate. And I stand next to her ready to cut her head off. Before I can do it, Namjoon gets on the way. I should be able to kill him for being a traitor. I should... but...

- Jin... you're not like this. This is something your mother or your father would've done. You're not like them and you know it!

That was low. Those words coming from him piss me off. I kick him away from her and look at her face once more. She wants to die fighting, I can tell. But not today. I get closer and punch her like Jimin teached me to do years a go. A way in which she'll lose conscience for now. It might hurt tomorrow, but she'll live.

- No! Hwasa! Wake up, I-

- She's okay. But we need to talk and she doesn't need to listen. No one should listen. - I point my sword at his neck - Now, give me reason why I shouldn't kill you. And don't name my parents. This is between you and me.

- Jin...Of course rebels are gonna come for you! For you and Tae and Yoongi even for Hobi! It's what your family brought on themselves.

- I didn't-

- I know. A-And I want you to be different because... they're not just some violent group of dragons. They're people. People that lost their way of living and some of them simply want justice. Others...- He pets the girl's hair softly - ...others wants revenge. Sometimes it feels right to be violent. Even if it's not.

- Violence gets a punishment, Namjoon

- Your family didn't get a punishment...yet. And it doesn't have to be that way! You'll be King, Jin. A great King, I'm sure. And Hwasa... she's also part of the people you'll be ruling for. If you kill her...you won't make a difference.

- ...How do you know her?

- She's...like me. We're the last of our species. I can't let her die...please...

The pain in his words makes my heart ache. I guess I have a weak point. That being his sad eyes. I save my sword and take a step back. I break the eye contact first because I just can't take it. A part of me wants to cry seeing him holding that Omega in his arms, asking me not to hurt her...

- Tell her to leave my castle and to never come back.

- Jin, we-

- I guess you'll be okay without my help. Rebels won't hurt an ally...

I leave the room ignoring whatever he's trying to say. Frustration gets the best of me. He could be a traitor. And I...I just acted exactly like my mother would. I was ready to kill that girl. Specially when he pronounced her name with so much care. I seriously need time to think...

Next Chapter

So you're my Kookie's guardian angel

Our cave is still there?!

------------------------------------------------------

Before I forget, this is Hwasa in this fanfic:

 Okay so thaaaat's it for today! I feel like we're close to the ending even though we're not 😂 But I usually make the drama appear way later than this hahaha

Still, there's time before this ends. But I will say soon we'll know who killed the King! Just a few more chapters for it but you can make your bets! (Yes, it's one of the 7 boys)

- Baby Y