Ch. Ten

Pov. Jimin

- My idiotic brother wants to hunt who?!

Jin's frustrated tone makes Hobi think his words through. Taehyung is just as aware of the problem as me since we were both there that night. Meanwhile, I feel my heart break again. Why did he do that? Does he want to hurt me again? But he said he was sorry! This is horrible.

- He wants to kill Jimin

- I don't understand...he said he loved me! - Jin raises an eyebrow and I clarify - Not that I love him back!...Anymore... B-But still! Why would he do that?!

- You know Yoongs, he would never intentionally try to hurt you!

- That's not what you just said, Hoseokie

- Look, Jin...He doesn't know who Jimin is.

- So?

- He wants to bring Jimin the head of the creature that hurt him that night so he forgives him! So technically...he wants to kill Jimin because he loves Jimin.

I finally relax. He doesn't hate me. He doesn't think I'm a monster. He didn't find out yet. Thank fucking God. I can't see his disgusted expression when he does. What am I saying? He'll never, ever, find out.

- I can't believe how fucking stupid he actually is! - Taehyung's anger makes us turn to him - Not only he's trying to hunt a creature that's obviously almost extinct. Not only he's trying to take a poor little living being's life...

- No need to treat me like a weak puppy, TaeTae

- He can't even put two and two together and understand who Jimin is!

- That's not the only thing. He wants to find the wolf that marked you, Jiminie

- I told him not to mess with my Alpha.

The three brothers smile looking at me. Maybe because they love knowing that no matter how much me and Yoongi have been through, my Alpha is more important to me.

- Why didn't you tell him when you had the chance, Jimin?

- I was gonna tell him that night...

- Oh...

There's a moment of silence. The four of us were there. They respect the fact that I don't like talking about it. The night my heart broke in two. The night I realized my love wasn't gonna work out. That I wasn't enough for him. That it was all over.

- Still, I gave him thousands of clues when we were still together! And never got any of them! He kept saying I'm a small little wolf that needed to be protected!

- At least that means you're hiding correctly

- Jin's right. Better this way!

Tae is the only one that doesn't agree. Even though he would never tell anyone about me, he used to try to convince me Yoongi would accept me.

- I think you should tell him the truth. It won't change anything. You'll just make him a little less of an idiot! - Tae insists - I'm sure he wouldn't put you in danger!

- Knowing Yoongs, he would but by accident

- I won't tell him. I promised my mother I would only show my true form to my enemies before seeing them die, to those who protect me like you and to the love of my life. And he's not any of those...

He used to be. And I have to try really hard not to consider him that anymore. It's done. Get over it, Jimin. He'll let it go soon and forget about you like last time.

- I agree with Jimin. He doesn't deserve to know.

As always, Jin has the final word. Taehyung decides not to intervene for now. Even though it's obvious he'll try to fix it his own way. If it was up to the older brother, Yoongi would be off the map by now. Can't blame him, he changed a lot after...

- Either way, you should talk to him so he doesn't drag me to the forest again. We were lucky Jungkook came with us. He'll keep Yoongi's plan a secret. But we don't want anyone to steal his stupid idea and enter the forest

I agree. It's Tae's favorite place in the world. He doesn't even let me know what's in it. Now that I think about it, he treats the forest like treats Jungkook. But I don't have time to think about that. I leave the room with my saviors's permission and go look for Yoongi.

The moment I find him I try my best to sound angry. I have to focus on what he did. On what a danger he is. Ignore the fact that he's trying to take me back. Ignore that adorable smile he's showing me. Ignore it.

- Jiminie! There you are, my love!

- You. I saw what you did! You almost get Tae killed! - And me too - What were you thinking?!

- You were there?

- I mean...

It's not the moment to give him more clues. It's over, just tell him what you have to tell him. But how can I? When takes my hands and pulls me closer...

- You look beautiful when you're angry

- Just...D-Don't make me look more beautiful than I already am then. Don't enter the forest again.

- It was for something important

I'm important! Oh God, I wanna kiss him. That stupid Omega of mine is stronger and more present than others. He keeps loving him no matter what. But it doesn't matter. I already have someone else.

- I don't care what was it for. Someone could end up hurt. Or dead!

- Oh...I see what's going on

He pulls me even closer with his hands now on my hips. No, no, no, stop doing that. Your scent is driving me crazy. Your lips look so perfect to my eyes. Who made me so weak to your touch?

- Y-You do?

- You're worried about me! Don't be, my love. I won't die, I refuse to leave this life before having you by my side again

I feel my heart beat like crazy and I have to go against my own body to keep my composure. This years away from him made me weak. Because I know he's my destined one. The only one that I'll truly love. But it's okay. I can stay alive without Yoongi. All thanks to my Alpha.

- J-Just forget it. And don't go back there again!

- Okay, my Jiminie - He lets me go with a smile - I'll stay in the castle. But only because the love of my life is here too~

I turn around and walk away before my Omega makes me do something stupid. Why does he have to act like nothing happened? He's just as sweet as when we were younger. I can't risk it. He'll break my heart again. And this time no one's gonna be capable of stopping the pain. Not even him.

Next Chapter

...You made my brother sick once, didn't you?

Someday the ones below will want what you have

------------------------------------------------------

Hello! It's like three A.M. over here but here's the chapter! I'm going to bed now but I hope you like it!

And yes, Jimin is pretty bipolar over here. But that's part of his charm (?

See you on Monday!

- Baby Y