Ch. Thirty Six

Pov. Jimin

I brush Tae's hair with a smile. In just a few minutes he'll have a date with Kook and I'll have one with Yoongi. This last days have been so perfect I could die. On top of the desk I can see the flowers he gave me this morning. Next to them there's a letter full of sweet words that I'm sure I'll memorize soon.

Tae told him I can now read. When we first met I had no idea how to do it, but Jin taught me. Yoongi missed the part of my life when I learned that. But I'm starting to think we can still recover some of the time we lost.

- Wow, I look amazing! My dragon is gonna love it! Thank you Jiminie!

- It's nothing. Just name your first son after me and we're even

- Hahaha I'll think about it...And you? Are you gonna call your first little Chimera like me?!

- Yoongi already thought of other names...

- You talked about kids already?! So cuuuuuute! I wanna be an uncle already!

- N-Not that we talked about it lately! But...we u-used to...

- Mhmm, I give you two months before you give me the big news

- T-Tae! I would have to show him first...

- Do it tonight

- A-Are you crazy?! If he knows I'm a Chimera he could-

- Feel like an idiot and then marry you. He won't care, Jiminie. I know it!

- Y-You really think so?

- Let's do this! Tonight you'll show him! Aaaand, I'll ask Kookie to make our thing official! If we go down, we go down together.

He shows so much confidence. He looks so sure this is gonna work out. I can't help to feel encouraged and accept. This is it. I'll tell him. My thoughts get interrupted when something catches my attention. Voices in my head. Not loud and yet too much for me. Coming from outside the castle but clearly getting in. They're too many.

- Intruders...Ugh, this is gonna drive me crazy! We should call the guards

- Now?....God damnit! I thought he was asking me to a real date!

- What are you saying? Are you hiding something from me, Tae?

- Uhmmm.... remember how everyone says there's gonna be a revolution soon? Well...

- Tonight?! We have to tell Jin. And the guards. Oh my god, Yoongi! You stay here, I won't let anything happen to-

- Hey, hey, look at me - He smiles relaxed - I'll take care of it. Don't worry about me, Jiminie! I'll be fine, I promise.

- But-

- You go make sure Yoongi is okay. And make me a huge favor... don't kill anyone

- Why not?! They're coming for your head, Taehyung!

- I know...But we'll be fine. If I need you I'll scream! I just need to show him something...

I don't understand. And he doesn't give me the time to do so either. He reassures me everything will go according to plan. Even if I don't know what plan that is. We leave the room and go separate ways. He runs towards the problem making me fear for his life. But I have to trust him. If he needs me, he'll scream. That's our deal. I need to find the only one of the Princes who I know can't defend himself that easy.

Running through the halls, the voices are getting louder. There's more than I expected and they're coming in through different sides. This time things won't be that easy to handle. Near Yoongi's room, there's some dragons. I can recognize a few from the last time they came.

- Maybe I wasn't clear enough last time we met. - They turn to look at me - Get. The fuck. Out. Of my. Castle.

- Oh, we've been waiting to see you again

By the way they stare at my blue eyes I know they recognized me. Unable to help a smile, I shift so I can fight in my true form. It's impossible for me not to enjoy it. I only shift when I'm in the forest but this seems like something that can't wait any longer. Being sure I can defeat them I get ready to fight. Even if Tae told me not to kill anyone it doesn't mean I can't hurt a few, right?

I don't understand how they can be so bad at this. Maybe I say it because I'm much bigger than them. Or because with ever hit I send more than one against the walls. Is it wrong to say I have some fun? I should seriously control the bad side of my Chimera. It's not easy but I should at least try...tomorrow. Today I'll beat the shit out this dragons.

It amazes me how easy it all seems. I can push them a side one by one and none of them fights back. Are they really that scared? Are they aware they can't take me? But something is wrong. Their smiles are not disappearing. I realized I'm almost surrounded by them. They don't look like a threat and yet I feel so... vulnerable.

That's when I see it. All of them at once take out their chains to tie me down with them. No matter where I try to move, they're all around me. They knew it. The day they came they must've recognized me. The metal starts hurting my skin but I can take it. Maybe I can't move but I'm not in pain. For now, at least.

A part of me wants to stay calmed and wait for the right time to turn the tables. But that's when I see him. Staring back at me from across the room. Yoongi has his sword in hand and is trying to find a way to get away without being noticed. One of the dragons is about to see him. I can't let that happen. Even if it makes me bleed I fight against the chains to catch their attention.

He silently thanks me and runs far from us. I wish I could run behind him now than I'm closer to braking free. But a pain in my head stops me. Why is everything so blurry? This shouldn't hurt so much. A Chimera falling in the hands of dragons? My whole species would be disappointed. I realize my eyes are closed and I can only try to hear what my Princes are saying.

Jimin! Where are you, my love?!

You saw me two minutes ago, Yoongi...how can you be so dumb?

I blackout. I don't know for how long. But when I feel I'm being dragged I try to open my eyes. I fail. But I can still try to hear something

Only one of us walks out of here alive, King

I don't know who's the girl talking. And I can't believe I'm not there for Jin. But I know I can trust him. It's all I can do. The pain in my head is getting too annoying to hear anything else for several minutes. It takes me a while to realize where they took me. The main salon. From the little I see when I try to open my eyes, the Queen is here. And so is Hobi. Then, Tae's voice. It's a whisper on the other side of the castle. Under the castle?

Jiminie...Sorry I didn't scream...

Tae's tone alarms me. I try to get up. I know I can do it. One move at the time I manage to stand. If I don't run I won't make it in time. Behind me, a dragon gets close. I don't have time for fighting. But apparently he has different plans. I can't see but I know exactly what he's doing. I've never thought I was gonna feel it. It hurts. More than anything. More than what happened that night. A lot more. And then everything...even the voices...it all turns...off.

Next Chapter

I got what you asked me, brother!

I know what you are...

------------------------------------------------------

Hi there~ When I said "Shit is going down" I meant we're gonna cry. A lot. But hey...now you just have to wait a few more days to see Jin vs. Hwasa!

It's already Easter here! So happy Easter if you celebrate it! And if not...happy April 17th I guess! I hope you have a great day ❤️💜

- Baby Y

P.S: I might have an overdose of videos of BTS in Vegas. Sorry not sorry.