Ch. Forty One

Pov. Namjoon

We arrive at the main salon just in time. The floor was moving under us and we didn't know what was going on. But there it was. Almost at the same time as us, a huge dragon makes it's appearance. I've never seen one in my life. And to be honest, it looks scary as hell. His red eyes scan the room and even stop for a moment staring at us. I don't know if it's looking at me, Jin or Hwasa.

- Is he the one you told me about? The dragon of the forest?

- No...he wasn't supposed to come. I don't understand... I've never seen this one, Joonie

I hear Jin gasp in fear next to me. And it's no surprise. In the middle of the room, his Chimera servant is being held by his brother. Both surrounded by dragons who don't seem friendly at all. Jin follows his instinct and tries to get close to them but I hold him back

- They could hurt you!

- They'll hurt my brother and my Omega if I don't do something!

- Y-Your what?

He pulls away from me and walks up to them. They turn to see him. They're not scared. But the dragon in the room is confusing them a little, it looks like he's not on their side. I panic seeing they have Hobi surrounded as well. But that's because the idiot is still trying to protect the Queen. I pray for him not to end up hurt.

- Look who decided to show up with no guards to help him. You might be strong but you can't with all of us, Seokjin

- I'm not here to fight you

- Oh yeah, I'm sure you'll offer us some tea and cookies, right? Doesn't sound like your family's style

- I'm on your side - He takes his sword and puts it down - I know you hate us and believe me when I say I hate what we did to you all this years as well. I give you my word I'll change things for you.

- Why would we trust a Min's word? Do you know how many times they tried to trick us? How many lives we lost thanks to your family?

- I can't even begin to imagine. I know you want my head and don't trust me. I can't blame you. But I have to insist... I'm not my father.

The dragons share a look but their smiles show no good intentions. They want his head. It's clear. Panic takes over me. I know I can't stop them. I'm not strong or important to them. But someone else is. A boy sitting on top of the big black dragon. Taehyung slides down the dragons tale to end up in front of the rest. His boxy smile trying to calm his older brother who's clearly failing in convincing them.

However, what Tae is carrying in his hands makes all the dragons open their eyes wide. More than one lets their jaw drop. Golden and looking like a flame of fire is inside it, a dragon's egg rests on his hands.

When the dragons where still able to shift, they spent most their time in dragon form. And having their kids this way was a common thing. Of course those eggs needed a dragon's fire to be born. Something that hasn't been around for many years now.

- You can take this as part of a promise from me and my brother. We don't lie. There's more like this from we got it

- Tae...- Jin feels so relieved to see his brother alive - We'll give them back. All of them. Together with your lands. All you have to do is trust us one last time...

- Sounds more like a threat, don't you think? You won't trick us with our babies

- They really don't trust anyone...

Tae's words sound a little nervous. But someone else walks in. An old man with a cane that makes Hwasa smile. Now that has to be the dragon she always tells me about.

- I know we're suspicious of everything. But we can trust Taehyung. After all, he helped out little Jungkook look like that!

All the dragons turn to the giant black beast. Only now I see it. Those red eyes belong to the head of guards. I never thought he could shift!

- That's not Jungkook! He fell down a-

- Cave? Dramatic way of shifting Kookie. You probably scared the living shit out of your cousins. Go back to your human form, show them...

Following his grandpa's order he leaves his family shocked. With the tired body after shifting for the first time, he can hardly stay standing. But his smile is wider than ever and his eyes never leave Prince Taehyung.

Something tells me he's on our side as well. And only now his family doubts. All of them probably want to shift just as much as Jungkook wanted his whole childhood.

- H-How did he...do it?

- He has something to protect. Someone, actually. And that someone, together with his brother will give us reasons for all of us to fly soon. We just have to trust them

- We'll give your lands back. Castle included. - Jin states - And of course we'll talk about limits all you want until we reach an agreement.

- We'll join King Seokjin - I add - I know he wants the best for all of us. I can assure you that. And I'll make sure myself they do their part.

Jin's eyes connect with mines. If he thinks just because he's King I won't be close to him anymore he's crazy. He smiles shortly before talking to the dragons again

- I won't be your King. Your kingdom is yours to rule. Of course we should talk many things through but I'm more than open to keep the dialogue going for as long as needed.

One of them whispers something in the ear of the woman holding the sword. She must be Kook's mother. They share those Bambi eyes.

- One last thing.

- Anything

- The Queen. We want her dead or at least have her locked for life. We promised our women justice for what she did to us and every Omega out there

Hoseok is the first one to complain. No matter how bad she treated him before. He still has a vague memory of her being the only friend of his real mother. However, the Queen behind him doesn't let him speak up for long.

- It's okay Hoseokie. If this is what they want to keep my children safe and living in peace, then be it

- B-But they-

- It's my decision to take. Thank you for protecting me till the end despite everything, son. She would be so proud of you...

I can see it's hard for Jin to see her be taken by the dragons. But he doesn't say anything about it. The Queen went too far and all the mistakes his family did will be taken care of by their sons. Specially by the best Omega I've ever met...And that is how the revolution comes to an end.

Next Chapter

I missed your beautiful smile so much

Are you sure you'll be okay, Alpha?

------------------------------------------------------

Hi guuuuys! Long live King Seokjin hell yeah! We're just four chapters away from the end! I hope you're liking it ❤️ I'll miss writing this hahaha

Next one will be Yoonmin! So I'll see you soon for that! I'll try to have it for Friday!

- Baby Y

P.S: Y'ALL READY FOR "PROOF"? I WILL DIE WITH THIS COMEBACK I JUST KNOW IT. I'll relax (FOR NOW)