Ch. Nine

Pov. Jungkook

I try my very best not to show a smile. I really want to look serious. As I should. Taehyung is supposed to become a strong King but he's been running for only ten minutes and he's already sweating and asking for a break. I wanna laugh at his dramatic expression but I try to stay focused.

- This is too much for a Prince! I'm too young to die of exhaustion!

- We just started. And your older brother can do this for hours without sweating a drop.

It's true. And it's scary. The man that was my student ended up being stronger than me. He could take me and my family down in a second. I don't know how he got so much stronger out of nowhere. But my family still believes I over-trained him.

- That's because Jin is made out of steel! I'm just flesh and bone! Look! See?

He makes sure to lift up his shirt showing me his cute little belly. Don't smile. Don't smile. Don't smile. Forget about him getting angry at Yoongi for hunting. Ignore how soft his skin looks. The last thing Taehyung needs is to be even more open with me. He already tells me about his life during his monologue every practice day.

- Not even kids complain this much. Go back to running, just twenty more minutes and we'll do something else

- Twenty?!

I nod avoiding to laugh at his high pitch tone. And the next minutes I just enjoy to see him run. My head goes everywhere seeing him. I should train him better if they want him to take over the Kingdom. And when he does...things don't look good for him. The only Prince of the Min family that seems to care about the forest is the one we'll take down. It feels unfair. But who am I to complain?

- Okay, come here. Drink some water, we'll try fighting hand to hand.

- Sooo...now that I have some minutes...wanna hear about my day?!

- Not at all

- I woke up late again! Last night we went out with Jiminie again and we had sooo much fun!

- I didn't think Princes like you or Jin really spent time with their servants

- He's not my servant. He's my friend! Like you! You're not my guard, you're my cute little dragon!

- Please don't call me that again, Sir

- But you are cute, you are younger and you are a dragon!

- But I'm not yours

- Yet...

-...Sir, I'm not a servant like Jimin. You can't buy me.

- I would never! I don't think a life should have a price! Jiminie is free, actually. He works for us because he wants to. But he's like a brother to me!

A Prince that frees a servant after his father and grandfather made them almost slaves for years. God, if my family would hear it they would say I'm inventing. They'd think he's manipulating me. But in his innocent small eyes I can see he's not.

- I see. Anyways, let's go to-

- And how was your day?! You never tell me anything when I ask!

- Are you always this quiet?

He smiles. He never gets offended with my comments. Unlike my brothers and sisters who can't take a joke. I ignore that thought. Forget it. Let's just fight.

Opposite to what I expected, he's not that bad. I mean, he has no strength and couldn't hit me once. But he's agile and fast to avoid me. He moves gracefully and without loosing balance.

- You know more than you show

- I haven't punched anyone ever. I don't like violence.

That's what Namjoon says. They could be friends.

- But you haven't received any hits from me. Of course I'm only half trying since we're just starting

- Fighting is not my thing. But I know how to move delicately and specially how to run away

- Right, a coward but that looks beautiful when escaping. Typical of an Omega

- I look beautiful?! So do you, my cutie!

- I didn't mean it that way. I just said they probably teach you how to look good even in the worst circumstances. So an Alpha can fall for you

- Hahahaha I guess that could be a reason! But I learned this myself. Wanna know why?

- You're gonna tell me anyway

- I love ancient creatures and their stories. But do you know what they have in common?

We all hate your family

- What?

- They have better hearing than us and don't like being surprised. To see one, you should know how to move organically. Never looking like a threat!

- Sounds like a trap. Why would you wanna get close to one if you're not a threat?

- Because I love them! - His eyes shine - Though my favorite one wouldn't run away if they saw me. They'd kill me with no doubt

- And what creature is that?

Whoever he names, he's right. All of us would kill him if we had the chance. Maybe I wouldn't. But that's because I know he's not real threat. And because he's actually a little fun. And a little pretty. Just a little!

- A dragon, Jungkookie

He sounds so honest. Like he really believes he can see one. But outside of my grandfather, there's no one left. I try not to panic under his piercing eyes. He's probably waiting to see my reaction. So I just answer with the truth.

- They don't exist anymore.

- Aren't you one of them?

- Yes. And this is the closest to a dragon you'll see. No wings. No fire. No red eyes. If there's any more like me, they're just as broken. So I would give up that fantasy if I were you.

- I think I can make you turn!

Don't say those words. Not to me. I tried so many times to transform. To shift. It's not possible. It wasn't for me nor anyone around me. We learned to give up on that.

- No, you can't

- Yes, I can

- You can't

- I can

- Can't

- Can

- Can't

- Can

- Ugh, forget it. You're too childish. Let's just keep practicing

- Okay! But you'll see! By the end of the year you'll be a huge dragon and you'll take me on your back to fly through the sky!

Each word hurts a little more as he says them. I don't wanna hear that promise. He doesn't know shit about us. He doesn't have the answers to anything. And even if he did he wouldn't get to share them before my family takes care of him. And I'm not gonna stop them from it. No matter how cute his boxy smile looks right now. Nor how much I wish his words to be real...

Next Chapter

He can't even put two and two together and understand who Jimin is!

You look beautiful when you're angry

------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Here's another Jungkook chapter! I love this annoyed cute little dragon! And of course I love Tae too!

Next one we'll see Jimin's bipolar ass in a Yoonmin chapter. I hope you're liking the story so far. See you on Friday!

- Baby Y