Ch. Forty Two

Jimin's pov.

Black is all I can see. My head is killing me. That's why I spend most of my time sleeping. But each day I try to hold on a little longer being awake. It's not that easy. Every now and then I can feel someone is next to me. I feel the pressure on the bed.

Today I can even hear some voices a little more clearly. Someone talking downstairs. He sounds like an old man. But most importantly, I hear someone cry next to me. His heavy breathing makes me think he's been crying for a while now. His hand is holding mine softly. It feels nice. It almost makes me forget the pain inside my head.

Is it Tae? Is he okay and by my side like when he were young and he let me sleep in his bed? Is it Jin? My protective Alpha who already saw me almost die once? But then I hear his voice talk and if I could smile, I would. My true Alpha. My lovely Yoongi...

- Sweetie...wake up, please. I found us a beautiful place to live, you know? I made sure it was big enough for us. It has a lot space outside where we can grow strawberries so everything smells like you all the time. You have my favorite scent in the world, did I ever tell you that? And I know you always wanted to have a pet. But you never told me which one. So you need to wake up... because you need to tell me what you want. - His voice breaks - Please Jimin...I will never leave you again my pretty Chimera

Shit. It hurts so much. But I try. With all my strength I try to open my eyes. It feels like my eyelids are too heavy. Maybe I should wait a little more for that. But my voice...can I let it out?

- A cat

- J-Jimin?

It worked. It was a whisper and my throat feels dry but it worked!

- I want a cat...

With every word I feel a little more confident. I can do this. One more time, I try to open my eyes. The light is really annoying to be honest. But as soon as I can focus on something, I see him there. His eyes are filled with tears but there's a smile on his face.

- Oh, my God Jiminie I can't believe you're finally awake! How do you feel? Do you need anything? Should I call the doctor again? O can-

- You're so loud - He looks down and stops talking -...I don't need a doctor. Just a kiss would be fine...

He looks back at me and his smile is gonna kill me one of this days. I feel his lips softly touch mines. With so much care it only makes it ten times better. Yes, this is my favorite medicine by far

- You can rest all you want, my love. I'll make sure the next time you wake up I'll bring you a cat. The prettiest one! One that can live with us and with all our little baby chimeras and wolves.

The thought of us forming a big family, with him knowing what I am...it can only make me smile. It all goes black again, but that's because I can't see anything when I smile this wide

- God, I missed your beautiful smile so much

With the warmth of his hugs I slowly fall asleep again. But this time my head is hurting less. As the days go by, I can stay awake for longer each time. Yoongi got me a calico cat that sleeps on my legs every night. And of course he's always by my side as well. A week later, I can finally stand on my feet. The pain is almost completely gone, but whenever I shift and see the broken horn on my head I get a little sad.

- You ready to go, love?

- Yeah...

- Hey, if you're still thinking about your horn just let me tell you I think you look amazing like this.

- I can't believe I allowed someone to hurt me like this

- Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you ever again! I'll protect you with my weak wolf for the rest of my life, my Omega.

I'm glad his ego is not hurt by the fact I'm stronger than him. And the fact he still wants to protect me and treat me like his Omega makes me feel safe. We walk out, ready to go to our new place. But of course we want say goodbye to his brothers first. While he goes to see Hobi, I walk up to Jin who's focused on the map again. After all, dividing the territory is not that easy.

- Hi Jin! How's your wound?

- Uh? My what?

- Namjoon told me you got stabbed last week...

- Oh, yeah I guess I could've died

- Jin!

- What? Our bond saved me! I don't even have a scar, look!

- Oh...

- You two are leaving already? He told me you won't be that far from here. It's part of the dragons territory though. But I guess with you being a Chimera they'll be fine with it.

- They better be. My Yoonie chose it for us!

- Did you tell him about our bond?

-...I tried but...

- Jimin, he'll end up finding out on his own if you don't

- Really? Him? I love Yoongi but he could hardly realize what I was after years of clues. Still, I really tried to tell him! But he said he didn't wanna know. He didn't care because we...we were thinking...uuuhmm...

- You'll break our bond, won't you?

- Y-Yeah...Will you be okay, Alpha? I don't know what that'll do to you...

- Hey, don't worry about me. I'll be fine! As long you're happy so am I

- At least now you can find someone else to be with you! You can find yourself an Alpha! Or an Omega, whatever you like!

- I guess I can...

His eyes look away and I can see they focus on Namjoon on the other side of the room. But before I can ask anything he looks away and clears his voice, like trying stop himself from thinking about it. I smile just imagining those two together. Of course if he ever hurts Jin I'll kill him but...I don't think that's gonna happen.

After a tight hug from me, I go back to Yoongi. He holds my hand and pulls me close for a kiss.

- W-What was that about?

- I'm getting used to the fact I can kiss you everyday now - I blush with his words - I love you so much, Jiminie

- I love you too, Alpha

His cheeks glow red hearing me. He better get used to me calling him that. Now that we'll have a new bond I can't wait to be completely his. We go see Tae so we can say goodbye and then go to our new place. Where we'll be together forever, just I like I always dreamed since the first day we met...

Next Chapter

I know it's hard but you need to let me go

I know what could help us...

------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Last night I fell completely asleep! And tonight I have to go. Buuut I had this chapter ready so here we are!

A Yoonmin with a happy ending because they just deserve it ❤️ and the next one will be Taekook!

See you soon~

-Baby Y

P.S: This is one of the only stories that I could consider writing a second part of someday. But I make no promises!