Ch. Forty Three

Pov. Taehyung

The forest has always been the place where I feel free. Before the reason was the trees, the animals, the creatures hiding in it. But now it's mostly one creature...my cute little dragon. His arms wrapped around my waist make me feel warm. Well, that might be because it feels like he has a fever all the time. But he feels comfortable with it so who cares? Besides I know I'll never be cold with him close.

It feels weird not being inside the castle all day. I usually came here only during the night. But here I am, spending my morning between the trees. Of course, I have to go back home later since Jin spends most of his time there making deals with the dragons. And I like seeing the agreements they get to everyday.

Going there for a few hours and then comeback should be easy. If it wasn't for one minor detail...my dragon. He's still getting used to his new instincts and his possessive side is not easy to handle. He doesn't let people be near his territory. And that "territory" is me.

- I know it's hard but you need to let me go

- A little longer. Stay a little more.

- Five minutes!

- Hours.

- Jungkook! I need to see my brother

- But it huuuuurts - He complains with a pout - Physically it hurts a lot. Can't I go with you?

- You need to learn to deal with it. I know once you get used to it it'll stop hurting!

- Tomorrow. Today we can go together!

- That's the same thing you said yesterday. C'mon, I'll just go see my brothers. I'll be fine!

- But it feels so weeeeird. Every time you're close to another Alpha I just feel like burning them alive

- Uh...Please don't kill my family?

- I won't! But it feels horrible. Even when Jin is near you it feels bad! My stupid dragon takes him as an Alpha!

- Oh....How b-bizarre hahaha

That might be because of his bond with Jimin...But I'll just keep that information safe. It's their problem. No need to let the secret out. Rumours about Jin is the last things he needs when he's trying to rule a broken kingdom.

- So...Can you stay?

- No. But look! There come Jimin and Yoongi! Now, try to stay with us without growling or burning anyone!

- Fiiine... I'll be a good dragon

I kiss his cheek to make him smile lightly. I know this is hard for him but I trust he can go through it. We can go through it.

- TaeTaeee!

- Jiminie! You're leaving already?

- We wanna get there while the sun it's still out. Oh hi Kookie!

- Hi...

His eyes never leave Yoongi since he's the other Alpha here. And once more he wraps his arms around my waist. I roll my eyes but at least he didn't growl this time. Jimin smiles watching us

- Awww, I wish my Alpha would hug me all day as well...

Not even a second later, Yoongi hugs my best friend like his life depends on it. I just laugh seeing how whipped they are for each other.

- You guys are adorable. We're still struggling so he can get used to me being away

- You'll get there. Kook is a smart dragon - Yoongi praises him - and a scary one as well...Please don't stare at me like that

- Oh, sorry. I'm still controlling my murder look

- Y-Your what?

- Anyway! You'll come to visit soon right?

- Of course! And you can come meet our place too!

After talking to them for a few minutes they have to leave so we wave goodbye. Jungkook knows I'll have to go to the castle now and is ready to complain about it. But his words don't come out. He takes a deep breath and slowly lets me go. I can't help my smile as I walk away when an idea pops in my head. I stop in my tracks and run back to him.

- I know what could help us...so this is easier for you to do this things

- Something you read in one of your books?

- I guess...But you have to prepare a pretty date for me first! With flowers! And good food!

- Hahahaha are you sure that part is important for your plan?

- Of course! I wanna feel loved by my cute little dragon before I let him mark me!

His face glows a dark shade of red. Maybe he wasn't expecting that but it's a good idea! Having a bond with me would help him be more relaxed when I'm gone since he'll know I'm okay. He walks up to me and the kiss feels less possessive than last time.

- I'll give you the most perfect night of your life, my Omega. It's a promise

- I know you will, love. I'll be waiting for it

I pull away and walk my way up to castle. By tomorrow morning, he won't feel hurt at all. Because we'll never be away again. Through the mark he will always be with me. And that's all I could ever ask for...

Next Chapter

Does it look like I'm kidding, Jin?

... I'm not really a good Omega for you. Or for anyone...

------------------------------------------------------

Aaaah they so cuuute. My favs are so cheese. And next one is Jin's chapter! Can't wait for that one~

Just two more chapters to go and it ends! Damn it, i got used to writing about dragons hahaha

You voted and "False Omegas" will be the next one to come out! See you in a few days~

- Baby Y

P.S: If anyone wants to buy me BTS next CD please do it (? hahaha No but seriously did you read the tracklist?! TONY MONTANA WITH JIMIN BRO?!