Ch. Five

Pov. Jin

I can't believe I have to get lessons from someone to get what's mine. I'm the oldest son. That throne should've been mine in the first place. This is ridiculous. I'm the most powerful Omega in the whole Kingdom. The only one that could beat me on a fight is Jimin and he would never go against me.

I hurt enough Alphas to earn their respect. Or at least make them fear me. That's all I needed to do for them to leave me alone. But even now, they underestimate me. How fucking dumb they are. And out of all the people that could teach me, they send me to another Alpha that wanted Hoseok to govern instead of me. I hate him already.

I enter the room without even knocking. He's sitting at his desk, drinking some water, with a serious expression on his face.

- You're late.

- Oh, sorry - I say sarcastic - Did you start the class without me?

- You have two hundred years of history to learn. The more you take in starting the more you'll take in learning. You choose.

Well, he's gonna be a pain in the ass. I sit in front of him and he pulls out a huge book from the library behind him. It looks old as shit, with yellow pages and a very tiny calligraphy that will make me blind.

- This is so ridiculous. How is it that reading what happened so many years a go is gonna help me govern now?

- I guess it's important not to be an idiot, Seokjin

- Oh, yeah, reading about a war that ended before I was born will make me really smart

- It will

- I don't need to know about the past to use my common sense now

- Oh, so you have a common sense under all those stupid things you just said?

I have mixed feelings. He doesn't seem scared to answer my sarcasm. Which sometimes can be good. But he's also treating me like I'm a complete idiot. And I'm not a fan of that to be honest. And then, he crosses the line

- I can't believe they thought an Omega could rule our Kingdom

Like a natural response of my body, my hands take out both of my knives. In a fast movement I jump over his desk and manage to trap him against the wall. One of the blades softly touching his neck, the other right between his legs.

- Say that again if you have the balls...Or if you wanna lose them.

-...How will you explain the Queen that you killed her favorite counselor?

- I'll say I followed her steps. - I joke - Don't underestimate an Omega. You couldn't take half the shit we do

Just as fast as I took out my knives, I save them back where they belong. Even though he pretends not to be sacred, I see him breathe out calming himself. I sit back on my chair and with my feet on his desk ask him to start

- Teach me everything. I wanna know it all so I can have my throne. And I specially wanna have the honor to kick you out of here when the time comes

- Won't you send me to the guillotine?

- I'm not my mother.

He pretends to be offended. Like everyone does when I talk shit about my parents. But I see through that. I see that smile he just suppressed. I guess my mother's favorite isn't as loyal as she thinks.

- You look a lot like her. In many ways.

- Oh, please. She let my idiotic father drive her crazy. But I have a great advantage in that sense

- How is that?

- I'll never have an Alpha.

Not even if I wanted to. Still, let's be honest, I prefer to die than letting someone mark me.

- I don't think she would like to hear that. Either way, what you do privately is none of my business. I'm only here to make you suitable for the throne. That's what my Queen requested

- Yeah, yeah, you pretend to like her, I get it

- Excuse me?

- Oh, Manjoon

- It's Namjoon

- Whatever. I'm the mix of a Kim and a Min. You can't lie to me. You can't hide me anything. So don't even try. If you hate my mother as much as I do, feel free so say it.

- You're not very subtle, are you? Those are not words you should say out loud. May I remind you, your father died not that long a go...and they will suspect you if they hear you talk about your parents like that

- They'll suspect me no matter what I do. You know why?

-...Why?

- Because they know what I'm capable of. As they should.

I see him avoid my eyes. I know people like him. The kind that will do horrible things but hide them so no one suspects. It's not a bad technic. But it's what a coward would do.

He decides to drop the conversation and goes right into teaching. And God, I knew this was gonna be bad but I didn't think it would be this bad. It's the most boring thing in the whole world and he talks about like it's fascinating. At least he's passionate about it. I'm literally fighting not to fall asleep hearing his deep ass voice.

- Are you even listening?

- I might be bored but I'm taking mental notes, don't worry

- Good, 'cause that's the introduction for everything we're gonna learn

- That's the intro?! It took you four hours to do an intro?!

- Is this too much for you, Seokjin?

His cocky smile is getting on my nerves. He really wants me to fail. I'm not surprised. If none of my Alpha brothers can rule the Kingdom, most would agree Tae should. He's smart and kind... but I know him better than anyone and he wouldn't last a day on the throne.

- It's perfect, keep going.

And that's the first of many boring days begins. There's no way nothing he teaches me will ever be interesting. No way this will change the way I rule my kingdom. But I'll go through it. I'm gonna show everyone, Kim Seokjin is ready to be a King.

Next Chapter

I don't know why you like him so much

What else? What's important to you?

------------------------------------------------------

Hi!! Sorry it's a little late! I had a long day! But here it is ❤️✨ Our Namjin finally met~

And next one is Tae "meeting" Jungkook and... you'll see on Wednesday!

Have an awesome day and night! Stay safe and drink water! C:

- Baby Y