Ch. Twelve

Pov. Taehyung

I'm so mad right now. I was sure Yoongi was gonna follow my warning. But last night I found him looking around, alone, with his bow and arrow. I can't believe it! Was I not clear enough?! Does he really think I'm gonna let him live if he does something this stupid? This is the only time when I hate the fact that I look so innocent. I wish he could fear me.

The sword fight with Jungkook is just what I need to focus my energy and blood thirst on something else. I never had to fake my lack of talent for fighting. But maybe today I should. Because I'm doing great.

- I can tell you're angry, Taehyung. But this is still practice. You almost hit me there.

- S-Sorry

- Don't be. It means I'm teaching you well. You'll be a strong King

But I don't wanna be one. There's nothing I care less about than being in a position of power. The throne? The responsibilities? The lack of time I'll have for playing in the woods and following my dragon? No way.

- Yeah...

- Is everything okay?

No. That fucking idiot made me angry and now I could stab someone. I feel like Jin. If only Jimin would forgive Yoongi maybe the forest could be at peace a little longer. Until the dragons come for one of us at least!

- Yeah, it's all fine...So! How did I do today?

- Fantastic, Taehyung. I mean, you still need a lot of practice but this is going somewhere!

Oh, I love his supportive words. He's always so serious and quiet. He never flatters anyone. And specially not me. Which I can't blame him for. How can a dragon like me if I'm a Min? I don't know, but I'll try my best.

- Then let's take a break!

- Okay. You can go drink some water and-

- No no no. Together! Let's go for a walk in the forest! Or maybe we can go later! Like a date!

-... I'm not doing that.

- Why not?!

- That's your question? Why do you think? Your mother wants me to train you, not to date you

- Yes, and I'm the future King and wanna go out for a walk! If you want...Do you?!

- I don't think we should-

- My wolf needs to be trained as well! Right?

He seems to think it through. Please, my little dragon. I know you want to. And I've been waiting for it for so long. Say yes. Say yes. Say yes.

- Okay, we can go in the night. But only because we need to practice so-

- Perfect! It'll be just you and me! We can play around and talk and I'll cook something! What do you eat? What do dragons eat? Don't tell me! I can find it in my books!

- God, what have I done?

- I'll see you on our date! I'll go change! See you later

- It's not a date!

Despite denying it, I can see a faint smile appear on his face. After so many years following him around this is a huge step. He doesn't smile much. He doesn't talk much either. Not with the other guards. The only ones in the castle that talk to him normally are my brothers. The rest ignores him. Probably envying him. It's not common that the head of guards is not a wolf.

I will say, even though others avoid him he's also very evasive. It's understandable, he's a rebel. But still! And the most important, he avoids Omegas! I don't think he underestimate us. He's well aware of what some of us can do. After all, he trained Jin.

Either way, knowing I have a date means I have a chance. I want him to trust me. So I can show him how to fly. I know I can do it. I just need to get a little bit closer. Maybe we can have what Jin and Jimin have. Maybe we can be mutual protectors. Specially if his family wants to kill me.

But even if he isn't...even if he leaves me to die... I'll forgive him. I can give up my life for this. What matters for me is his life not mine. I won't let him get killed. I won't let anyone hurt him. Even if I have to put my whole family at risk. I got used to the idea that this is more important than us. My dragon over my family...what would my father say?

I run back to my room, so I can ask Jimin to pick my cutest clothes. And I can beg Jin to cook for me! If I give Jungkook something I cooked myself I could end up poisoning him by accident! But before I can get there I see a door. Leading to my brother's room.

How long has it been since I visited him there? After our fight I ignored his exitance. But I always wanted for him to take his actions back. To save our Jiminie. To save Jin...

I slowly walk up to Yoongi's bedroom door. I breathe in and out. I wanna punch him in the face. I wanna tell him what he caused. I wanna make him open his eyes. Buy they wouldn't let me do it. However...maybe a few clues...could make him understand.

If I just let out the right words. I knock on his door and wait. Time to smile like nothing bad happened. Time to help him understand. Please Yoongi, I'm begging you...don't be an idiot. Take the clues. And for the love of God, fix what you messed up...

Next Chapter

Don't you get sad reading about creatures that are...Well...dead?

Why the hell would you wanna see one of those?!

------------------------------------------------------

I promise next one we'll see the conversation the brothers have! Also, I love this two and can't wait for the date!

Gotta go back to work so see you on Friday for the next one!

- Baby Y