Ch. Fourteen

Pov. Namjoon

- I'm sorry, my Queen...did you just say you wanna have a ball?

- I was loud and clear, Namjoon. Don't play stupid with me, it's not gonna work

It's been working ever since we met, but okay. I guess I'll play along to your stupid idea

- Right. And you don't think it's too soon? The funeral wasn't that long a go

- Oh Namjoon, we can't live in the past! Besides, the nobles need to meet the future King!

- I guess they do wanna know who will that be. Do you think they're ready to meet the people?

- Who? Oh, you mean Jin and Tae!

- Isn't that the plan?

- The best that could happen is that they see Yoongi and convince him. I know my little Yoonie. A few Omegas dying to meet him if he takes the throne...and everyone talking well about him... If this doesn't convince him, nothing will

I really hope nothing does.

- And if by any chance that doesn't work?

- Then Jin and Tae will meet all those idiots that want to marry them for the throne. I would like to see who do my boys get close to...I wanna know who will stay with them. And I want you to pay attention to it. We don't want Jin or Tae marrying an enemy.

- Yes, my Queen. I'll make sure to see who they relate to.

- Good. Oh, and before you go...do you have anything on my husband's death?

- Not yet...

- Hurry on that, Namjoon. I don't pay you for nothing

I leave the room after nodding. I almost forgot she cared about that. If I don't give her an answer soon she'll just blame Hoseok. Lord knows she wants to get rid of him since he was a kid.

I enter the room where Jin is drawing on one of the pages of my book. Great, that's ruined. I sigh getting closer to him. I wonder who's gonna marry this man. I need to keep him away from the dangerous people. I can't do all this and then let him marry some asshole that will rule more than he does. Though to be honest...Jin wouldn't let that happen. Really, what kind of Alphas does he like?

- You're staring at me, Manjoon. Just say I look amazing and move on.

- Ugh, forget it. "Who's gonna want you?" is the real question.

- Uh? Did I miss something? Who's gonna want me for what?

- We're having a ball next week.

- Let me guess, my mother wants to have a party after my father died

- It's not what she said...but it's probably what she thinks. She'll try others to convince Yoongi of taking the throne. And she wants to see who wants to take your hand. Or Tae's hand, for that matter.

- What a stupid bitch

- It's your mother

- Yes and she knows nothing about us. Taehyung won't take the hand of a noble. He hates them. I won't take the hand of an Alpha, I hate them. And Yoongi...for the sake of his balls I hope he doesn't change his mind

I smile. Perfect. I don't have to worry about it. For some reason I'm happy he won't take an idiot for a husband. Of course I only care about it because he's my future King. No other reason.

- Great. Then you'll have your first test.

- That night?

- Precisely. You read about families in our Kingdom for a long time now. You should remember which is which. You'll meet them next week and you should remember who they are. Even if they all treat you well...

- They're probably lying

- Some of them, yeah. You have to remember which families stood by us since the very beginning. Who joined us for their own convenience, who joined us because they fear us and who used to be our sworn enemies.

- But I should treat them right anyways. How will you know?

- I'll ask you at the end of the night who do you trust. Some of those that used to hates us don't anymore. Same thing the other way around.

- I can have that exam right now. I don't trust or fear any of them

- And they don't trust or fear you.

- Great! There's nothing better than an underestimated Omega. They won't even see what's coming if they try to hurt me

His cocky smile makes me chuckle. I'm glad he's not only strong physically but mentally. The kind that wouldn't run away from trouble. Still, he needs to know who his allies are. And that depends on what he wants from them.

- Then I hope you do great on the test. Because you should almost read their minds to know who's on your side

- I see - he smiles wider - That won't be a problem then

Sometimes I wonder what the fuck is he talking about. He acts like he has superpowers or something. He's just a wolf. Unlike me. Though I don't know if I'd call my habilities superpowers. They can come in handy sometimes. Or be a fucking curse.

- Okay, you have a lot to learn so let's get to it. I believe you pretty much know everything until your grandfather left the throne

- Yes, a lot of death, a lot of wealth and I'm sick of it.

- Then let's go to the next part of history. Your parents.

- Oh, I know that one pretty fucking well - his words sound poisonous - Two pieces of shit

- Avoid saying that next week.

- I'll try. But if it slips out of my mouth...I just hope my mother won't cut my head off.

I hope the same. Enough died under her command. Mostly omegas. Mostly woman. Mostly slaves. You know...like my mother. I try not to think about that now and start with the class. That was a long time ago anyway...

Next Chapter

But there's gonna be an Omega out there that will love all of you

Taehyung! What the hell are you doing?!

------------------------------------------------------

I promise not all of them have a messed up background story. I like this two. But on the next one we'll have Taekook's date!

Btw, I dreamed BTS had a new song coming out today and when I woke up I was ready to look for it. I NEED A COMEBACK AND I KNOW IT'S GONNA HAPPEN SOON AND I'M GONNA DIE.

Anyways, see you on Wednesday!

- Baby Y